What forex strategy makes alot of profit?

Ok guys, Is there a forex strategy that can make you huge amounts of profit in a short-mid amount of time (im gonna be realistic here) but also comes with huuuge risk?

Thank you

Put all you money on red 13 bro, cause the odds are better than what you ask for here.

Well, according to me Price Action is the most powerful trading strategy in trading industry! A trader who trades based on PA strategy he or she easily can understand market flow rate! But I see, till now there have so many traders who are using various types of trading strategy, like divergence strategy, fibo strategy or indicators based strategy as well!

A good strategy will be your own developed strategy. The one made with a lot of anguish. If you really want to learn to trade, then get ready to lose many years, couple deposits spent and a lot of efforts. If you use an already developed strategy it will work well and bring income to the one who created it, but most likely not for you.

Yes, there are lots of them!!!

…and they ALL work absolutely fine except they all have the same single common problem - they only EVER happen to someone else. :33: …

I like also using price action, because this is more simple than using complicated indicator which sometime also causing platform being not responding , I think although only trade with naked chart analysis but if we can analyze the market and understand with chart pattern hence we will can making good profit

• Trend following. Although you need to “know” or at least to “anticipate” where the market will go for the next years. Yes, I said years.

to do that you need to know a bit about a few things, not just technical or fundamental analysis

Trading on higher time frames makes a lot of profit from forex market. You can check weekly charts on week ends, mark the support and resistance lines and then trade on 4 hour chart during the week. The result will speak for itself.

In forex some trader using extreme strategy which as trader using martingale strategy which in every step order usually using bigger lot size with multiply order, but maybe need strong mental also using this strategy and if trader always against the trend hence also will endanger account

Yes!

1. Find a trend.
  2. Leverage up.
  3. Milk it.

Easy peasy.

What is the best pair/stock/commodity for trend trading? Some stuff trend more then the others.

for trend (long term very long term) dow jones s&p nasdaq dax ftse etc etc

those are trending markets. (up trend 80% of times)

all forex markets are ranging in nature

commodities are a mix of ranging and trending

but thats only significant if you hold positions for years or decades.

did that help you?

Any strategy can give you a huge profit but it will only make sense if you have good quality of data. Based on what I have read from traders, one must learn about real forex trading first and its forex market.

Profit from Forex does not come easy must acquire expertise in trading and create your own strategy commensurate with you.

Yes, it helped me to clarify some stuff. Thanks a lot!

I agree with you, its not only a strategy that can help you in making money from trading but you need a lot of other knowledge and experience to deal with forex market.

Number one strategy for me is creating a concrete plan that I can have Confidence in.
Number two for me is having the Mindset that Risks are inevitable!
Number three for me is to avoid trading frequently since good trades or opportunities only come around a few times in a year. Once they come, I focus on them.

I’m happy to tell all how to make lots of money in Forex, but few will do it because it’s not “fun”. It’s simple (not complex), but hard (requires lots of time and work). I hope all will consider it carefully, but I know many will ignore it. OK, here it is, “The secret to making a fortune in Forex in only 6 steps.”

1. Open a demo account. You have much to learn grasshopper. Save ALL your money until you know that you have learned it. It’s just plain stupid to trade real cash before you have learned to trade. Don’t be stupid on purpose. You’d be much better off putting all your cash on Black 17 or just buying scratch-off lottery tickets with it than trying to trade real cash before learning how to trade.
  2. Study everything you can find that seems valuable. Your goal is to teach yourself the equivalent of a PhD in trading, but you don’t have to pay to go to this university. Almost all my studies these days are free stuff on the net. Go through the free babypips school. It’s ok to buy some books, but you won’t find the Holy Grail in there. Build a broad foundation of knowledge. You want to build your own personalized “Holy Grail” on the foundation of knowledge of what others have developed and done before you.
  3. Find some other dedicated traders to work with. Trading is lonely and soul crushing. There will be times when it’s good to have a friend to lean on.
  4. When you make 4 months in a row profitable, trading demo just as you would with real cash, with NO CHEATING, you are ready to try trading real cash at the minimum amount of 0.01 lots per trade. If you try real cash before meeting the above criteria, you have already screwed up this step 4. This step 4 took me 8 years, and I’m an average kind of guy. Maybe you can do it in 5 years if you are exceptional. If you are exceptional, you’ll plan on it taking 10 years and so be pleasantly surprised.
  5. Once you have made 4 months in a row profitable trading real cash at ONLY 0.01 lots per trade, you are a pro trader. You’ll know what to do then.
  6. When you are sitting on the beach with your laptop and a frosty beverage with an umbrella in it raking in millions, come back here and give the newbies a clue. It will help heal the scars on your soul.

Best success. -G

It makes me feel much better after 4 years on demo and not making money:)

It sounds like you carry a few scars. We all do eventually. Best to be exceptional and shoot for 10 years to make your first 10 million. Then if you do it in any less time, you too can be pleasantly surprised.