Is there a quality signal providers?

Is there a quality signal providers?

Do not scam please

profit and loss get objective.

Possibly, but it won’t be the same one that’s still “quality” in a couple of months’ time, and there are reasons for that, Billychick.

There are thousands of signal services “out there” (and unfortunately quite a few of them “in here” as well!), and at any one time, out of those thousands, it follows that there will be a small number who happen, simply by the laws of chance, to have had a run of a few good months.

There’s also a process at work which statisticians call “selection bias”, which predicates that [I][U]those few are usually the ones you see advertising and promoting and being recommended most prominently[/U][/I].

Unfortunately, the fact that they happen just to have a few good months has very little (or “no”) bearing at all on their chances of having a good few months [B][U]again[/U][/B] when you subscribe, because they had it by luck and “[I]because someone has to[/I]”, not by skill. They’re successful [B]marketers[/B], not successful traders.

That’s the “hidden reason” why it’s so common to join a [U]successful[/U] service and for it all to turn sour as soon as you start paying for it. :frowning: