Podcast & thread to follow?

Hey everyone, I am in the process of finding a free podcast & thread to follow that is very educational and resourceful to further my education in forex.

Now i know there are some out there that is all BS but if you guys happen to find one that you can vouch for that would be great!

Even better would be if the trader himself(or herself) was a day trader as that is more of my style.

Thanks!

Hi Bob,

check out bettersystemtrader.com for Podcasts, there are quite a lot you can listen. Those are all successful traders. They also have there usually a link or some other availability how you can reach out to them. I believe most of them has a blog or a website that might be useful.

Hello!

I visit ‘chatwithtraders’ sometimes. 52traders have weekly interviews with traders.
For me reading blogs is the best variant but I would agree that listening to podcasts is handy while driving.

Hey thanks guys; currently checking out chatwithtraders; seems pretty good for the psych part of trading;
@zarterose thanks for that suggestions; seems like it is more technical based which i love! thanks for sharing!!!