Where can i find set and forget strategies?

Hello,

Where can i find good set and forget forex strategies?What should i look for .Or where can i find to buy good technical analysis

[B]In the bottom of the box bro

[/B]

The best set and forex strategy is the price action, and you can learn it from internet search. Numbers of websites are providing information about it. But to learn it well, It completely depends on traders capability and positive experience.

Hi bogdanm2.

Set and forget is not a strategy, but it is what you do when you already understand how the market works.
When you understand really well about the market, you will eventualy figure it out how will you trade it. and how you trade it to make profit. is what you call a strategy. When you believe in your strategy you will set your entry, take profit and stop loss point. and will let the trade move until it hit stop loss or target profit.

That is what i call set and forget ^^.

To be able to understand the market you need to learn the basic of forex, understand how actually demand and supply work by reading the market chart, understand pattern and make your eyes getting used to forex chart.

Good Luck and don’t rush it. just learn it slowly and use virtual account to avoid loosing money.

I had been wondering how to respond to this thread, wanting to say much the same as MixMatchTrader, just above (but I wouldn’t have managed to say it as well as he did).

Whatever kind of trading you want to do, Bogdan, it’s going to take a lot of education, practice, understanding and screen-time before it ever becomes “set and forget”. The mistakes and accidents all happen when aspiring traders imagine that they can somehow “just copy something that ‘works’,” and that they’ll make some money from it. That’s unrealistic, but unfortunately understanding the reasons [B][U]why[/U][/B] it’s unrealistic requires quite a bit of experience.

However you trade, these are the five classic mistakes that you - and everyone else - needs to avoid, in order to be able to trade profitably. There are no viable short-cuts. :33:

Try carry trade on trading pairs which which has large difference in interest rates for example USD and RUB. I’ve sold small lot on USDRUB (0.3 lot) with Hotforex and enjoy positive swap for almost two months