Where can I open an Forex account for $100 in U.S

Are there any legit websites in the U.S where I can trade starting with $100?. Or under $500?.

A few places Oanda and FXCM would be your best options. With $100 Oanda will be your only chance at survival. With them you can trade partial lots.

I’ll check them out thanks

Hi
brokers that offers @bobmaninc, are very well known in the industry. I think they are regulated for US traders. I personally never use the service and I live in the united states. I give you my notice that I have a lot to positive comment on the subject, yen a year. I advice you to do research on them and see the reviews of customers who use the trading service, start negotiating with them with a demo account.

is Oanda good?

Good yes, Great not really but they are a genuine broker and allows small deposits and free demo accounts that do not expire. Also since they let you trade partial lots you can really fine tune your risk which is a nice touch. Personally I trade with FXCM but I did try there demo accounts before and they were decent. I dont have anything bad to say at least.

Welcome to the forum, ImAPro :slight_smile:

As Bob has already mentioned, you’ve got some options as a forex trader in the US but must be mindful of your trade sizing for proper risk management.

For example, with FXCM, you can open a Mini account with as little as $50, but our studies into the traits of successful traders have shown that traders who use 10:1 leverage or less tend to do better than traders who use more than 10:1 leverage. To keep your leverage at or below 10:1, you must have at least $100 in your trading account for every micro lot (1000 currency units or 1K) that you trade. With $500, you can trade up to five micro lots risking up to 50 cents per pip, and still not exceed 10:1 leverage.

As FXCM’s representative here on BabyPips, I’m happy to answer any questions you have about demo trading with us. Please feel free to reach out to me in the Broker Aid Station.

You can open forex trading account with USD100 with any regulates and trusted broker check on internet you will find a wide variety of brokers . Read their terms and see their trading products you can then decide who is best for you.

This statement is completely wrong: there are large numbers of brokers (and the [I]better[/I] regulated and [I]more[/I] trusted they are, the higher is the proportion to which this applies) with minimum deposits far higher than $100.