Account was gone1

I don’t know why my 2 accounts in demo was gone I just didn’t practice on trading this friday cause I’m celebrating my birthday then this Monday I open my MT4 platform my account was gone. Then it says on the right side connection status : Invalid account. Any idea whats wrong?

My guess is that either it was a [U]limited-time demo[/U] in the first place (how long have you had it for, and have you asked them?) or it’s a technical glitch.

(There [I]are[/I] demo accounts that expire if you don’t use them, but not just if you don’t use them for a day or two: normally a full month’s inactivity disables them, if anything does, so I don’t think that’s the explanation, here.)

Whatever has gone wrong, you’ll presumably be able to open a new one, anyway. (If it helps, Oanda demo accounts never expire, even for prolonged inactivity.)

And - belatedly - happy birthday! (New shoes? :wink: )

Thanks lexys. No its not a technical glithch tried to restart it. Yes I made new account again but this is not good cause maybe when I start real account its going to gone again. I’m going to cry. hehehe
This not a long account maybe a few months.
-No shoes.hehehe. We went in the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico and ate in Mexican food, that was an amazing and huge cave I’ve ever experienced. Want to see some pics?

Thanks - a pic or two by email will be warmly received. (And it must be very warm in New Mexico, in September, too?). I’ve read plenty about Albuquerque (in an old trading book of my father’s, actually!), but hadn’t heard of the Carlsbad Caverns.

I suspect this problem is typical of demo accounts and not real accounts, but it sounds like you should certainly ask them about it and find out the reason, before opening a real-money account in the same place. :33:

Pictures sent :slight_smile: Did you get it?? Yes it warm in New Mexico.

Yes I’m going to ask first this things before I open real account want to make sure. :slight_smile:
-I’m your fan see we gotta same bangs :slight_smile:

Ooh, cool … thank you! :cool:

(It reminds me a little bit of the caves at Nerja, Spain.)

Good luck with your account!