Meaning of this column

what is the exact meaning of this column in mt4 (pl. see attachment)
Thx,

someone told me its the amount of money the broker charges you for letting a trade run over night no sure though

Looking at this and other questions you have asked, can I suggest you work your way thru the free school on here before you start trading

I am not trading , on demo accounts
I have been going through lots of stuff including the schooling on this site, but not every nook and corner gets discussed and thats the advantage of a forum.

You’ve only joined last week, haven’t taken any of the school quizzes, yet you somehow know not everything is covered.
A disadvantage of forums is the massive number of tinewasters posting questions because they are too lazy to spend time learning…and when they do get an answer (like the one you got in your colours post) you don’t believe it.

<you don’t believe it. >
who said I dont believe it.
I am just looking for a confirmation. (or is it a sin :wink:

He got the same answer in another forum, too - and didn’t really believe it there, either. So at least he’s “consistent”. :rolleyes:

Hello Lexys

on the other forum I got : "as price approaches they will change colour (green target,red stop) " as the answer

and here I got "Green colour shows that your TP is close to being hit for profit | Red colour shows that your SL is close to being hit for loss "

so a bit different I guess
but since you stepped in, I will take it as an automatic endorsement here. :slight_smile: Period.

I took “approaches” and “close to” as meaning the same. :wink:

But don’t take my word for anything to do with Metatrader4: my opinion is here … :8:

alls well that ends well
only question : why do you think I am a ‘he’ :59:
cheers and hope to bump onto you here often :slight_smile:

Statistics: I was guessing with the odds, as the great majority here are male. It’s a bit like opening a trade, really: each time you have a positive expectancy, but there are still some losers, regardless of that. Apologies if I guessed wrong. :8: