Need a forex trading strategy

Hello,

Can anyone here recommend any forex trading course/system/strategy that will allow you to only place 1 trade per day in a couple of minutes and make a decent return like 1-2% a month

Yes, but I’m afraid its likely to make more than 1-2% per month. I am sorry.

Seriously though, you must surely mean 1 new trade per day, which if open for the full month would make 1-2% on your account?

I can’t recommend a training course but surely there are multiple possible strategies that fit the bill?

May be a strategy based on Price Action patterns will be suitable for you. The timeframe should be 1H, and 1 trade per day will be sufficient to make 1-2% profit per month.

Of course profitable trading strategy is available in Forex business! But, you have to create your trading strategy by your own effort! Using others trading strategy or system is not any permanent solution actually! Till now I am trying hard to improve the accuracy of my trading strategy! As I know everything of my trading strategy as I am confident about my success!

Once again a thread filled with… To the OP. If your target return is 10-20% a year then there is only one strategy.

Walk yourself down to your local finical adviser and give them your money to manage. It’s just not worth your time learning this game for that little return.

Unless of cause your stupidly rich already. In which case there should be all sorts of people falling all over you to manage your funds.

Sit behind terminal and wait for price impulse then try to catch and support it or enter to catch its bounce. The more intense is a swing the more chance is to earn.
Best place to trade on such volatility is Gold or GBPUSD

Yep great advice, next you’ll be recommending hotforex as a broker!

Thank you bob bro

A good forex trading strategy is that you should mark the support and resistance levels on a weekly chart and then trade on 4 hour time frame using candle stick patterns near those levels. Works on almost all pairs.

And how much is more likely?