Price Action trading / learning

Cancelled trade. Price is moving away from the D1 SR line. Hoped for a reversal and the price just re-traced a bit.

Moved sl to be

SL hit, but no loss.

Happy new year to you all. Hoping for a great year.
Saw couple of trades this week, but the RR was not good.

aud usd 4h - pin bar formed
short @ 0.7320, sl : 0.7361, tp: 0.7205

aud usd sl hit

usd jpy : strong downtrend on 4H, until the latest candle. Which is a nice pin bar. Looks like the selling pressure is going down. Hoping for a reversal.
Long @ 116.15, sl : 115.57, tp : 117

usd jpy hit sl. Would like to have your comments on these loosing trades. Would like to know what I did wrong on these.

I haven’t read the whole thread (though I remember seeing the beginning), but regarding this last trade (USD/JPY) my quick impression is that you did absolutely nothing wrong at all, but took a perfectly good and valid “pin-bar at support” entry which just turned out to be a losing trade.

Whatever strike-rate you have, with these, that was just one one of the unlucky ones?

What win-rate [I]do[/I] you have with these, and are you deriving the targets and/or stop-losses from the volatility?

Presently, the win rate is nill. All my last trades ended in loss.

took 4 trades
gbp usd : entered a pending sell @ 1.2341. Just checked and it’s +75 pips.
Already moved sl to be. TP at 1.2154

gbp chf : entered a pending sell @1.2375. It has gained +70 pips. Moved sl to be. tp @ 1.2255

nzd usd : entered sell @ 0.7183, sl : 0.7250, tp : 0.7055

eur gbp : entered buy @ 0.8663, sl : 0.8590, tp : 0.8808

Will try to manage these 4 trades rather than going with new ones.

Would appreciate your valuable comments.

nzd usd : moved sl to 0.7155
gbp usd : Moved sl to be and the sl hit. No loss

Man, whats the deal with these BE Stop moves, makes no sense. You were up 75 pips, then just watch them melt away, when you just have to move to a smaller timeframe and see that it will be eatn up.

Just dont get it, *shruggs,

Carry on,

Give it a rest bro. Let a brother do his thing. God knows your thing has never worked…

I have no words for you anymore Dude,

Well, I like to protect my trade when I have over 50 pip move.
Some might want to close half of the position, but if I am going for an RR of 1:2 or 1:3, I don’t think closing half the position will let me get a good RR. I might be wrong here. Would like your comments.
Also when I am in a trade, I try my best to stick to 2 time frames. In this case 4H and D1. I think when you look at too many time frames, it might confuse you with the market direction. I work full time and cannot keep watching smaller tfs. This is my major reason to try and stay with 4H and D1
But I would like to know your comments. I am posting the trades to learn. And learning never stops.

gbp chf : hit sl at be. no loss.
Formed another pin. Short @1.2400, sl : 1.2462, tp : 1.2322

nzd usd : hit sl: +28 pips
eur bgp : still open

Would appreciate your valuable comments.

eur gbp hit sl.

NZD USD : Nice pin bar on 4H. Short @ 0.7239, sl : 0.7295, tp : 0.7125

NZD USD hit sl