Oanda premium webinar for learning

Hi guys,

Is it worth joining the Oanda Premium webinar - learning course ? Also how much is the price for the same ? It does not show price without an actual account and I only have a practice account.

Thank you

Not sure. That is the one thing did not use with OANDA. Will find out. Did you try other demos? If you have Q on their new platform, referral and other bonuses deals and generally can chat. May be you have email. Anyway, hope you find suitable strategy in demo account.

Believe it is free. Have been long with them and other brokers, but just recently used webinars. Here is a link Forex Trading Platforms Online | OANDA (other webinars are coming up)
Can help out with platform or decent referral bonus and timing of promotions when it occurs. But you probably need to get to know them and other brokers better, fundamentals, and so on.

Unless their policies have changed, they’re free and Oanda will certainly give you access to them with only a demo account (but I’ve never actually seen one, so I can’t help you, I’m afraid).

Thank you flypips and lexys

This can also help. How To Trade Forex & CFD | Learn Forex & CFD Trading | Trading Concepts | OANDA Hope to chat to you more as there is more and other brokers too. Btw, holiday trading in demo account is too kind of little right now. So good luck and happy holidays.

Next one is on January 9th. (New) Register for OANDA educational webinars to learn trading concepts of forex and CFD markets, and start trading today. | OANDA You figure which one is better for you and glad to help out. Take one step at a time though, not all info is necessary.