Famous Forex traders

Hi guys,

Please name a few famous forex traders. Not someone who made one big famous trade. But someone who has been consistently successful trades and is internationally famous for this.

Thank you

Forex traders don’t advertise themselves. Those who really makes millions from speculations will always stay in the shadow. Any lucky guys with super gains you can find in the internet will probably try to sell some BS stuff. So be aware of that

Those will mostly be forex [I]futures[/I] traders, not [I]spot[/I] forex traders (and even the ones who are spot forex traders will certainly be using forex futures’ volume information among their trading input parameters).

There are some discussed and interviewed in the Jack Schwager books [I]The Market Wizards[/I] and [I]The New Market Wizards[/I] (but the interviewees in those books certainly aren’t all specifically [I]forex[/I] traders).

George Soros, Stanley Druckenmiller, Bruce Kovner are some historically famous Forex traders that I can name off the top of my head.

Yeah, Stanley is listed 91st on Forbes list.

and, just for shts and giggles, his single day’s biggest profit was one billion dollar take in 1992.

He averages 25% a year gain,

I suppose we could add Jesse Livermore to that list, even if he’s more of a stock trader.

These people gained their fame by on-time big deals mainly.
I was wondering if there some traders who are as much successful for several years at least, but I didn’t find anyone.
So, I’ll agree with Profitbaby, such people don’t advertise themselves

I am only ever reading name like as George Soros that making huge profit, and Adam Smith, but I don’t know for sure who him
if Warrent Buffet maybe he included as investor and not as trader, but I think they also ever facing with loss too, sometime name become popular because from their achievement but many people don’t know process to reached might also often fail

They made their fortune on stocks and insider trading. Those big money is definitely not something about qualification only…