Your Opinion On These Trades

Hi Folks,

Just as the title states, I’m looking to get the opinion from some veteran traders out there to see what you think regarding the 2 trades I’ve put entry orders in for, see if there’s anything I’ve missed or if you think I’ve done a reasonably good job so far.

I use TradingView.com for scoping out trades as I find this platform so user friendly and just very easy to use in general, I place the actual trade on OANDA.

I’ve started a trading journal with each screen shot and basic information on the trade including why I took it/placed the order.

Both are short orders that have yet to trigger, have a look in the attached screen shots and let me know what you think.

Trade 1

Euro/AUD
28/12/16 @ 6:55pm (UK Time)

I placed this short order because of the previous action on the support/resistance zones which have held true so far and my entry is set just below the previous lower high to make sure price will trigger the trade and push down.
I entered a 50 pip stop loss which is my maximum (1% of my capital). I have not set any take profit as I will manually monitor this trade as it gets closer to the next choppy area of buyers/sellers but I expect price to push straight down through this area.
No major news events coming up anytime soon so I will keep an eye on the 4 hour TF which is where I placed the trade.

Trade 2

CAD/CHF

28/12/16 @ 6:55pm (UK Time)

I place a short order for this trade just below the previous low under the support/resistance zone so if it breaks through to push down my trade is triggered. Based on previous price action price has failed to break the above zones as highlighted so I’m looking to catch the swing back down as this pair is a down trend overall.

My stop loss is set to 37 pips, no take profit set at this time as I will manually monitor this via my mobile OANDA app which is where I take the trades.

No major news coming out anytime soon, trade taken on 4 hour TF.

EDIT: Added better screen shots!

Thanks,
Steven