Eur/usd

I’m just curious how many traders actually trade the EUR/USD? On my charts (I use both MT4 and Trading view) all I see is “giant” pins everywhere! I know as a newbie I should concentrate on the majors but I can’t for the life of me see any opportunities to enter this pair. There is no space to the left and it just looks like one huge squeezed in range. Am I missing something here? On the other hand the CAD/JPY has my attention as it is right on a major long time support area and looks “ripe” for a bullish move. Any input from the forum members would be appreciated Thanks Dave

What a load of nonsense!
There is no such thing as a pair facing no risk
Technical analysis is no different from any other pair, either the trader understands it or he doesn’t
90% of your profits is with this pair probably because 90% of your trades are-if not I’d love to see your myfxbook
It may be the most popular pair, but why have you added the word “expensive”?

You beat me to it, Carlos (and were probably more succinct than I’d have managed, which was an improvement, too).

I was guessing that it’s from a misselected automated translation of “major”?

Hey Dave
It’s possible that you’re really zoomed in or the spacing between the bars is low?
It’s hard to work out what you mean from the description, could you post a picture ?

The EUR/USD pair lost its strong volatility and momentum over the last two years, however, during the last weeks the common currency pair is trying for a pullback to the upside.

EUR/USD is one of the most popular currency pairs, that is true. Whether it’s the best pair to trade is an entirely different matter. Personally, I tend to avoid it in favour of USD/JPY and USD/CAD.

Hey Nyad55 this is what I see on Trading view 1Hr chart

I usually trade on the EURUSD being my favorite however EUR is quite moving downwards trends for the consecutive two days, however i still managed to take my profits so far.

Ok the bars are compressed in, you can fix this by moving the mouse cursor to where it shows all the dates/times on the bottom bar and clicking and dragging it left or right and you’ll see the bars move closer to each other or further apart.