What Is Your Why?

Hey all, just wondered why everyone was into forex? Like, what is your why? Mine specifically is for more time with my family while at the same time to give lots of money to charities. What’s yours?

I get bored easily and hate repetitive work. I’ve often fallen asleep at work at my desk (that moment when you freak out and wake up quickly, hoping no one saw). Trading though, from a research and development view is the only activity I’ve been able to do hours on end with out getting bored. Seven years and still enjoying the ever changing challenges FX trading offers.

I guess it’s the opposite for other people!

edited…typo

I want to build self control and enhance my learning potential being in discipline. Forex trading provides a great opportunity for this, thereby along with the privilege of earning some extra money.

I love that it gives me the opportunity to be independent in my work. My success depends on me alone, on my knowledge and my skills and I find that very liberating.

I started trading forex purely for profit, though had already failed to make consistent money trading stocks and stock indices. Ironically my recent profits have been from stocks, not forex, so maybe there’s something to be said for the ability to rotate between the two as necessary.

Hahahaha Jezzode, we all know that feeling! :smiley: For me Forex is a challenge and the matter is quite interesting. You never get bored and of course if you become pretty successful, you earn independence and constant profit without working for someone else. The psychological factor cannot be denied as well.

Forex trading is my main source of income; so I willingly try to spend here big sessions consistently! Even, I am also active on mobile and tab trading service! Now I am telling you my trading process! First of all, I focus on fundamental even, then I point out important technical points of market; thus I identify my entry and exit points of live trading!

My reason for expanding my trading from stocks into Forex is lifestyle freedom… Being able to maintain a healthy passive income while concentrating on the more important aspects of life. Just being able to drop the kids at school, play Mr. Mum and travel where and when I want too. All achieved by a passive income.

I treat trading as a business… nothing more. Money in, Money out and retain a percentage of the profit. The core objectives are to improve profitability and reduce exposure. I run multiple accounts across multiple brokers ensuring that a “blowup” does not destroy profitability. Remove as much of my own startup capital as possible ( minimise stock) and develop the business by either increasing position size as my accounts increase (risk) or increase the number of trades in a set time frame (work) both being processes of business development.

No staffing… No advertising… No rent… No competition… sure Forex is difficult to master but just try and set up a physical business… the financial risks are far, far greater.

Hello! Forex is one of the more save way for trading. Fx pairs have more steady trend from stocks or indices.