Important Stuff

This Forex stuff is alot to take in, alot of the stuff in the baby-pips school seem’s unnecessary and not 100% needed, which makes it very confusing, I am in a sticky situation I have completed the first 2 (preschool and kindergarten) I am wondering if I have wasted time learning this, if after this course I will make any profit (money) at all? I could only put £200-£300 into a account maximum, what kind of profit could I make?

Also on social media alot of people claim they are earning it big through Forex, they offer these signals and make you sign up with their ‘broker’. Do these guys really know how to trade? I would like to offer signals if I could learn how to scout them, what are these guys tactics?

I think all I need to know is how to understand the numbers, charts and predictions, that seems like all you need to be successful?

Without even the basic stuff in Pip School I would estimate your daily profit to be between minus 300 and 0 pounds per day. If you choose to sign up with one of the signal services mentioned, you can easily reach minus 300 pounds on the first day.

Seriously, though: learn the trade and stay well away from miracle sellers.

As a starter strategy try this after the Close tonight - find a major forex pair whose price -

1. is higher than 6mths ago today
  2. is above the 50EMA
  3. is above the 200EMA
  4. closed in the top 25% of today’s range
  5. made a swing low within the last 5 days
  6. did not gap up today
  7. did not make an exceptionally high rise today

Place a buy order just above today’s high, valid for tomorrow only. Place a stop just below the recent swing low. Don’t forget to allow for the spreads with your order placing. The capital at risk should be as SMALL as you can tolerate. Close when in profit wherever you choose but the ideal is to hold on in increasing profit until price closes below the 9EMA.

Time spent in education is rarely wasted.

Babypips course is only the beginning !

It’s a very good course. It has helped me a LOT !

How would you know that when you’ve barely started? Do you think you could write a novel if you never learnt basic spelling and grammar?

Also on social media alot of people claim they are earning it big through Forex, they offer these signals and make you sign up with their ‘broker’. Do these guys really know how to trade? I would like to offer signals if I could learn how to scout them, what are these guys tactics?

Think about it for a minute. If someone can earn big in forex why would they waste time selling signals for a few hundred dollars a month?

think all I need to know is how to understand the numbers, charts and predictions, that seems like all you need to be successful?

Thinking like this is a big part of the reason 90% of new traders fail

Hi RR25
I agree with nyad55, education is rarely wasted .
If I say anything wrong please correct n pardon me. there r 5 steps. U hv to bare in mind. And also trust yourself. Have confidence. Use demo to trade, setup a strategy suit u most. Make 100 trade see how many successful trade u make. 50/100?or 70/100 or 100/100.

1. u have to understand yourself.
  2. u need to master n approach.
  3. u need to master a strategy.
  4. u hv to start planning your trades.
  5. lastly is Track n Tweak.

The stuff in Babypips school seem unnecessary. When reading seem like going to fall asleep, lol. But… All the stuff is related to everyday trading. And some of the stuff is we nv notice at all.
I don’t understand number, cos I’m poor in math. Lol… I only understand pips. How many pips I want perday.
Charts, yes hv to understand all the what kind of candle n the strategy n indicator u add. Read up on what this indicator is use for in pips sch. Or can ask around in here. There many mentor which can guide us along.
Predictions, only hv 2 ans win or lost pips??lol…

Cos forex movements case by many factors. News is one of it. It have different kind of impact on forex. From no impact to heavy impact. The most heavy impact is every Fri on first week of the month, the US news release. So predictions… Not so effective, cos price may go against your prediction. better studies from pips sch get more knowledge, n execute accordingly. Hope those info helps.

So it is possible to scout my own signals, and isn’t some “hard” thing to do?

I’m no where near being ready to start with demo let alone capital. I need to find a good broker in the UK first, that is handy and easy to work with!

What did you do after you finished the course?

Easiest thing for you to do would be to just burn your money. Will save you looking for shortcuts on here instead of learning properly.

The simple fact is, if you dont know what youre doing you almost certainly will either blow youre account quickly or someone will scam you

Very pessimistic, I have noticed alot of guys in this FX community are, rather than say stupid sarcastic comments, instead of that actually educate me.

Its not pessimistic, its realistic just like the 90% failure rate.
Only you can educate you - giving up on the school at kindergarten stage doesnt look like youre very committed

I haven’t given up, it is just that I am confused.

The tall and short of it is that it will take you years to get to a level of preferable comfort.

The commitment required in this industry is huge - knowing just the foundations to start trading off of realistic and grounded ideas takes long enough, too. It’s no secret, this is not easy.

Sure, you get the occasional traders who hit a few good months, claiming monthly returns of 30%, 40% or more in a row after spending maybe only a year or two learning - don’t be fooled though, reality is waiting for them around the corner. it’s the cold truth.

Yep agreed with jezzode. It the cold truth. Most importance trust yourself. For me is first thing I don is explore the indicator. Testing what it use for. Read up on the indicator what it use for. And change my candles from original to heiken candle. Which filter out the noise and hv smooth reading. Cos heiken candle hv less price action easier to read n can see what is going on in the whole market.

This.

I think when i stopped thinking of forex as a get rich scheme, or any profitable scheme at all, and just thought of it from the POV of being interested in the sway and psychology of the market, and the prices of fiat currency which is inherently at the heart of contemporary culture, I started enjoying the process of it much more. It is a steep learning curve at times, but undeniably interesting.

If you’ve got the chance to invest 300 pounds, that’s a good start, the main thing is, open deals in smaller amounts. And you’ll realise you don’t need schools, the main thing is practise.

I think you are jumping the gun a bit, slow down and DO the whole course! I’ve started from the beginning and will not even look at trading till I’ve got the theory down pat. I know some traders do it different but I’m picking good info in the babypips school. Good future trading!