Easy strategies for newbies

Hello, dear traders-begginers and experienced members!
I started my forex trading and i’m serching for strategy now. I need not very difficult strategy with a lot of indicators.
Let’s share what strategy do you use? Or what was your first strategy? What strategies is not good?

I’m using ichimoku n heiken candle with AO. There few more I’m using together but don’t want to complicated u. Lol

My main strategy is hunting reverse trade

Your strategy needs to suit your trading style, and personality. What suits one person could be a total disaster for another. I strongly suggest you keep your money in your pocket for now, continue studying at the school, and keep reading the threads.

So, you use indicators in your strategie? And have you ever tried stratgies without indicators?

You mean something like scalping for active trader style or day trading for calm trade?

Yes I use indicator for my strategy, and your tried strategy without indicator means? Bollinger bands, ichimoku, ema r not indicator. They r call overlays.

Overlays r place onto the price chart itself it move together with the candle. Examples, bollinger bands, ichimoku, psar, ema, sma, ect…

Indecator r stand alone which place in another paragraph below the price chart. Examples, MACD, ADX, ATR, BOP, RSI, ect…
I did tried strategy without indicator b4, and but I nv try strategy without overlays b4. Cos I need to know where the price heading, is it on up trend or down tread. Below is the photo of my trading platform. Just for your info how the overlays n indicator is place.

I’m v lousy at reading orginal Japanese candle price action. What I’m using is heikin candle. They have less price action n more easy to read, they also smooth out your candle chart filter out to noise. U can see from my photo the candle I use is heikin candle.

hey bro! Youre from sg as well? Can we chat via whatsapp? 96409472

Just whatsapp u

Hello, I would suggest you moving average crossover trading strategies, but please……… technical analysis doesn’t mean only trading indicator, read on PA trading with chart patterns and try to understand market flow! On the other hand, you need to learn fundamental events with details, then make a combo; thus you can make consistent trading result here; honestly; there is no short cut way of success; So you need to study on Forex market with enough dedications!

Hello)
Thank you very much for advice.
As I understood, this strategies use MA indicator only, don’t they??