4X Mentoring .com

Hello
I have been dabbling with forex with limited success and looking for some more hands on training Not getting there on my own.

Does anyone have any experience with 4XMentoring.com. I have heard a few people say that they can get you there. Cost wise they are much more then other sites. What do they have that others donā€™t?

Thanks

At $7997 per course Iā€™d guess he makes more money mentoring than trading.

More chutzpah.

You donā€™t need any of those. Start with the School of Pipsology and ask questions here. You donā€™t need to spend that much, itā€™s a waste of money. Also, be careful of some ā€œhelpfulā€ people pretending to know-it-all. You donā€™t want to fall into their trap, right?

Ouch, these guys for sure can make you quickly give up the course. This price is too high. Honestly I donā€™t think that they can offer you anything different, there are so many free online courses, videos and books in which you can find everything you need. 8000 $ is too much, there is no guarantee that you will be able to return your funds for this course. My opinion is that itā€™s not worth it.

LOL that is one really expensive lesson! And that is something like a special offer :smiley: Original price is 10991 USD = no thanks

Yeah $8k seems high. Anyone know reasonable websites that mentor or provide hands on live trading

Many decent brokers provide free webiners, and donā€™t forget the free school right here