4X Mentoring .com

Hello
I have been dabbling with forex with limited success and looking for some more hands on training Not getting there on my own.

Does anyone have any experience with 4XMentoring.com. I have heard a few people say that they can get you there. Cost wise they are much more then other sites. What do they have that others don’t?

Thanks

At $7997 per course I’d guess he makes more money mentoring than trading.

More chutzpah.

You don’t need any of those. Start with the School of Pipsology and ask questions here. You don’t need to spend that much, it’s a waste of money. Also, be careful of some “helpful” people pretending to know-it-all. You don’t want to fall into their trap, right?

Ouch, these guys for sure can make you quickly give up the course. This price is too high. Honestly I don’t think that they can offer you anything different, there are so many free online courses, videos and books in which you can find everything you need. 8000 $ is too much, there is no guarantee that you will be able to return your funds for this course. My opinion is that it’s not worth it.

LOL that is one really expensive lesson! And that is something like a special offer :smiley: Original price is 10991 USD = no thanks

Yeah $8k seems high. Anyone know reasonable websites that mentor or provide hands on live trading

Many decent brokers provide free webiners, and don’t forget the free school right here