Best Platform for a Newbie on iPad

Hi All,

I’m looking for the best platform or trading app that I can apply the learns of the Baby pipis school. I use the iPad so any suggestions on which platform Newbies like me have found best to learn on?

John

THanks for the recommendations, in general I use the same points when choosing a new company for trading.

Don’t MT4 and MT5 have mobile versions? Have you tried them?

The best platform to use is the MT5 which is the evolution of the MT4. It is very easy to use it and you can modify all the different charts you have as well as you can place a trade from your iPad.

Your broker will likely offer you 2 or 3 choices to use - try them all on demo before choosing the one you prefer

It depends on what your broker is offering. If you don’t have a broker yet, MT4 and MT5 are good for newbies, you could try them. Open demo account first so you can explore the platform and test your skills, it would be better not to go live before you feel confident enough with the one you choose.

Eddieb advice was very sound - see what platforms your broker is offering, try them out and decide for yourself which one you like best.