Display multiple currency pairs in one chart

May i know which charting software allows multiple tickers displayed in one chart?

Thanks
V

I don’t think it’s possible to display more than one currency pair on the same chart. It would be too confusing, for one thing.

You can do it in Tradestation.

Cheers!

GFT’s DealBook 360 allows this as well.

Interesting.

Both Tradestation and Dealbook allow more than one currency to be displayed on the same chart? Wouldn’t it be hard to read? I’ve never seen it done so I’m curious about how difficult it might be to see the two different pairs without a lot of confusion.

Heres a TS example.

Cheers!

Thanks for the example, daedalus. For some reason I was thinking that the two would be overlaid on top of each other. That’s why I thought it would be confusing. Duh.

Doh! You can do that too… USDCAD overlayed with the EURUSD…

Interesting.

Now I can see how having more than one pair on a chart could come in handy.

You can overlay charts on GFT too. It is very late here now but I will try to post some charts next time to show.

can you profit from both currency pairs at the same time?

I could see how overlaying multiple pairs in the same chart could be helpful to spot divergences between them. I would do it with a line chart though, not candles.

You can do it in MT4 with an indicator called overlaychart-ma (google it). I use it to look for divergences between GBPUSD and EURUSD. I put it onto a Euro chart (with line graph instead of candles), and change the settings to:
SubSymbol: GBPUSD
ShowCandles: False
ShowMA: True