$49 Babypips.com PDF

Has anyone bought the Babypips.com PDF file for $49? I want to know how it looks before I buy since there is no refund. Does it look just like it does on he website with the huge ‘Babypips.com’ logo one every page?

i have a copy of it, it is very good to have.

So, since you have a copy, why not answer his question. Of course it’s very good to have. But his question was does it look like the website? I would think it’s formatted properly as an e-book, not a replica of the website. Is this true?

It is formatted like a book. Not like the web site. :smiley:

Thanks, Ninja. That’s how I thought it would be formatted.

Ninja

I would like to order a copy if it is still available. how do I locate a copy and how much is the small donation to secure it

Ninja

Is this copy the latest version, if not lets get the latest version. Thx

This thread is almost 5 years old… Look at the date before replying.

Thanks for your most helpful reply Mr ClarkFX.

Let me re-phrase my question: After the release of this version, was there a a later version released. Now Mr most helpful ClarkFX can attempt to be more helpful if he knows the answer

Hi finjoman,

For the current version of the School of Pipsology, we only have an online presence and nothing in printable or electronic format. The School of Pipsology is something we worked really hard on. Countless hours of research and writing were spent to make this all come together, and the best way for you to support us is to go and read it from our website.

Thanks!

Thanks Jess, most appreciated. God bless. Merry Christmas