Managed account question

Hi

I have a question regarding managed accounts, my business partner has been listening to me every day telling him about my journey through the baby pips school etc, and has decided that he would like to invest some of his hard earned money. he doesnt however want to bother learing the forex, he just wants to find a good broker and let him do the work.He has about $40,000 to invest. Where could he find a good managed account/or the information he would require.

Thanks

FXCM has managed accounts.

However, I think your friend isn’t being the most wise if he’s determined to invest money into something he’s not willing to be the least bit knowledgeable about.

thanks master gunner

I quite agree.His money though.

check out Atuan Capital, very good program.

A moment of disagreement gunny, or we would have no hedge funds, 401K’s, money markets, wall street, mutual funds or any other financial marketplace goodies.

the “investor” money is what fuels the engines and allows the large institutions to make money (returning as little as possible to the original investors, of course – but thats capitalism as its played here !)

how many people with retirement funds have a clue as to what is happening on the “street” ??

just my opinion, but I know many an investor who hasnt a clue and doesnt care as long as the money grows !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Says that the site is closed. Why is it closed? Did it shut down due to losing everyone’s money or is it simply private now?