CADJPY – August 12th

Another week, another free signal for you guys who are all about some freebies; before you read further please do your own research and don’t trust any signals blindly despite the last few working out rather well. Today’s recommendation lies deep within the CADJPY currency pair and before writing about it I have already entered my pending orders. I like the set-up and what happened with Japanese GDP opened a great entry level in my opinion. This analysis was performed by the analysts over at Paxforex which have surprised me over the past three weeks as I have taken a much closer look at what they do.

what chart is that guy using , that is a huge gap - so glad my broker didnt rip my a hole that big
nice set up tho … i already open at 92.50 … but i dont think it going to hit his 2nd trade at 92.00

tell you what i am not going to hold until 97.00 it going to bounce at least twice before 97.00

Yes, I saw that gap. It was at the open, but I did not see that in my chart. Could have been some weird delay in the chart the analyst used as I have checked several other charts which did not have that gap. Either way, am looking for at least 200 pips from this, the adjust my SL and let it ride as far as it may go. I do like the set-up.

are you going to hold until 97.00 ?

I put my SL at 94.50 and keep monitoring it once a day. Should we rally higher I keep adjusting my SL, if not 200 pips are guaranteed.

It was a nice trade . I though the trend would of lasted longer

Yes, it was a good one and 200 pips are not bad at all in my opinion.

The price is within a bearish channel on the H4 TF and we can see a drop by the price after having a double bottom happened by the MACD indicator and climbing the price to the upper channel line. By having the upper channel line broken the circumstances for starting the bullish case will be prepared.