EURNZD – December 23rd

This is my pre-Christmas gift to myself and I thought I would share it with you guys like almost every other Monday. I am fairly bearish on this currency pair given its current resistance levels which has been established over the last six month. Take a look and see if the EURNZD will be closer to Santa Clause or closer to the Grinch.

EUR/NZD in recent weeks has been in a strong and consistent trend in the price movements which Sellers have been successful in reaching to the lowest price of 1.57654. Currently the mentioned price level is fixed as a bottom price, and it is the most important Support level in front of the price.Currently price in long term time frames like monthly, weekly and daily time frames is under 5 day moving average which shows a consistent descending trend in long period of time.Price has been stopped from more descending with reaching to the supportive edge of Up Channel technical pattern (sellers use this lever to exit their trades) and starts to ascend.

In the range of formed bottom price there are Hammer and inverted Hammer candlestick pattern that shows the possibility for formation of a successful bottom price in continuing ascending trend.As it is obvious in the picture below, there is a harmonic butterfly pattern between the top price of 1.69937 and the bottom price of 1.57654 that there is a potential for changing price direction from D point of this pattern. RSI indicator is in saturation sell area and divergence mode with the price chart that confirms the current bottom price and warns about ascending of price during the next candles.According to the current condition the first warning for ascending of price is breaking of the resistance level of 1.59591.

Hey there Pipsafe - to my knowledge, the B point needs to retrace back to 786 for a valid butterfly.
This has the makings of a CRAB, but the BC extension is a bit deeper than where you drew in your PRZ - so no go there either.

I don’t see this as a technically sound harmonic - may you please share/double check your measurements?

time daily

pattern : alt bat

:7:

Eur nzd

On the H1 chart, we are observing a reversal by having a Gartley harmonic pattern formed. Till May 12 its corresponding time will be fulfilled and we will see the price going upward if 1.6000 range is broken above.

eur nzd
The price is moving inside an ab=cd harmonic pattern area on the H4 TF and till may. 16, 2014 the time will be fulfilled. We expect to witness it growing if the demand overcomes the supply pressure.

EUR/NZD was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent days that sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 1.55616.price with reaching to the supportive level which is shown in the picture below ( made of 2 bottom prices) and the round level of 1.5555 has stopped from more descend( sellers used this level to exit their trades) and with formation of a bottom price in daily time frame has prepared a field for ascending of price. Formation of Inverted hammer and hammer candlestick patterns with thin body in green area shows indecision market and vulnerability of descending trend.

As it is obvious in the picture below, between the top price of 1.62873 and bottom price of 1.55616 there is AB=CD harmonic pattern with IDEAL ratios of 78.6 and 127.2 that warns the potential of ascending from the D point of this pattern. Stoch indicator in daily time frame is in saturation sell area and warns the potential for ascending and reformation according to the next cycle. Generally according to the current situation, until the bottom price of 1.55616 is preserved, there is the potential for ascending of price and reformation of descending trend.

Technical Analysis of EUR/NZD dated 2014.06.18

hi,i didint found any topic about EUR/SGD Pair,if there is topic,please move at there,thanks a lot

EUR/SGD during the recent weeks could descend without reformation and record the Bottom price of 1.68596. Price during the downfall with reaching to the supportive level of Down channel and Up trendline has stopped from more descend and has formed a bottom price in the level of 1.68596.According to the formed price movements in daily time frame, there is a butterfly harmonic pattern between the top price of 1.76640 and the recent descending that by completing the D point of this pattern, there is a warning about stopping of descending of the price.RSI indicator in Daily time frame shows the possibility of ascending candles and the first target buyers is the resistance level of 1.70382 or down trendline. There is no clear sign for descending of the price at the moment and the least sign for Down trend and decreasing of the price is formation of a top price in 4H time frame.

[B]
Technical Analysis of EUR/SGD dated 2014.06.19[/B]

Has anybody tried to look at this pair recently?

I am cautiously long from today, around 1.55(30)…

I see on the monthly chart that we are in a slowly forming technical uptrend

from mid-2012 (at the 1.50 / 1.51 area) with the first test in March-May 2013,

and the second test this month (and it has held, so far).

We know that the NZD rate hikes are priced in, so this could be a natural

reversal… On the contrary, the market may continue to the downside…

Choice is yours…

I probably wouldn’t get in , at least as long as the bearish momentum on the weekly RSI is still intact.
Besides, do you think RBNZ has stopped with the rate hikes? I believe these two central banks are going in the opposite directions more than ever.

EUR/SGD was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent months that sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 1.56611 .Price during the downtrend by reaching to the support level of number 1 weekly pivot point and touching the Fibonacci resistance level of 78.6( from the bottom price of 1.51710 to top price of 1.76662) has been stopped from more descends by creating a bottom price. (need to be confirmed by a bullish candle)

As it is obvious in the picture below, between the top price of 1.64375 and bottom price of 1.56611 there is Bullish Deep Crab harmonic pattern that warns the potential of ascending from the D point of this pattern.RSI indicator is in saturation sell area in h4 time frame and in divergence mode with the price chart that warns about changing price direction during the next days.The first important warning for ascending of price is breaking of the 1.57675 resistance level(the highest level of price changes in previous candle).