GBPJPY Trading Recommendation – February 3rd 2014

The Japanese Yen has rallied quite a bit so far in 2014 and I think we are due for a small counter-trend reversal against the British Pound (not necessarily against the US Dollar). The GBP sold off today after PMI data came in weaker than expected and the overall risk on trade has rallied the Japanese Yen. Take a look at the chart and see if you can agree with a reversal rally. My pending buy orders have been triggered a few moments ago.

is this spam?

hi :slight_smile:
yen going against GBP today is understandable . But do u know why yen was strong against Euro today even though Euro economies Spain Italy showed positive results ?

Yen gained against everything. It was not euro specific, it was yen specific.

Yen did move heavily and I think is a good indicator that for now we are back in risk-off mode. Out of all major Yen crosses I think the GBPJPY may reverse faster than against the USD or Euro.

It is, as you may be able to tell, a post where I give my view and a discussion has been started about a relevant topic.

just wondering about the “pending buy orders” link

Right, the link to the chart for those who want to look at other people’s charts. I don’t know how many times I have mentioned for people to do their own analysis and not just enter a trade because someone (including myself) posts about it or because a few trades worked out great. What a spammer I am with over 1,250 posts and a link to a chart.

that’s what it was all about; when checked the link at first, it required username and password.
i don’t have a screenshot to prove i’m telling the truth but i guess we both know what i’m talking about, confirmed or not.

To leave this behind, thank you for your analysis, i’m a sucker for experienced traders’ opinions.

Bests

There is no username or password you need to take a look at the chart, not sure what you are talking about it.