A little bit of Gold for your portfolio

Gold has been stuck in a bit of a trading range and I think we may see a bit of a rally over the summer. I am not talking about hundreds of dollars here, but I can see gold trade rally back up to around the $1,380 level where it would form a double top formation. I am looking to go long around current levels, give or take $5.

yes. i’m use to trade with gold . it not a bit . a half porfolio is gold spot

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;631045”]Gold has been stuck in a bit of a trading range and I think we may see a bit of a rally over the summer. I am not talking about hundreds of dollars here, but I can see gold trade rally back up to around the $1,380 level where it would form a double top formation. I am looking to go long around current levels, give or take $5.[/QUOTE]

Gold Deff going to make a big move soon man it’s been trading flat for about 2 weeks maybe abit longer within the short term I think gold could possibly break 1268 level before we see a rallying again but it’s hard to tell I would like to see gold break ether 1308/1315 or break the low of 1268 . Other than that I’m kind off mixed feelings with gold right now :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;631045”]Gold has been stuck in a bit of a trading range and I think we may see a bit of a rally over the summer. I am not talking about hundreds of dollars here, but I can see gold trade rally back up to around the $1,380 level where it would form a double top formation. I am looking to go long around current levels, give or take $5.[/QUOTE]

What’s your take on gold after this huge sell off ?

Good buying opportunity. I liked gold around $1,290 so I added to my position below $1,260.