Usd/sek

Hi!
Im from sweden and im trying to swing trade the USDSEK. Sweden lowered their rates by 0,5% a week ago and the US is in the plan to increase their rates, so as i see it long is the melody of this pair. So i went long this morning on 6,83296. Lets see how it goes. Im also intrested in different trading systems. Hope to find the best one for my favo fx pair, usd sek.
My prefered timeframe for trading is daily, swing trading type.
Have a good trading week, Rgds.

Hey Gotland- is this your [B]sole reason[/B] for taking a position?

That is my main reason to buy, but ofcorse it helps it is in a positive trend weekly, monthly and daily as well.
The trick is to get in at a good level, that is where the trading system comes in.
I normally use a system where ma5 goes below ma10 and ma10 is higer than ma30. Then find a positive candlestick pattern to enter long.
All in all, enter on a retracement, buy the dip so to speak.

My problem is that im not consistent, so for this particular trade i couldnt wait, so i just entered discretionary.

I take all the help i can get to get consistent on a trading system that fit this pair.

Rgds

Some sugestion what to do when feeling to push the button before my system signals buy/sell:

BACK-UP PLAN

A back-up plan is great because it allows us to combat pushing the button and chasing the market. Here is what I like to use when trading. Just to make sure, the most important method of combating emotions that leads to false and early entries is by developing your trading plan and then focus on implementing it.

However, here is a back-up-plan, just in case:

Monitor your emotions while trading. If you notice that your viewing of the charts is more intense, then your emotional state might be losing its balance.

Take an occasional break from the trading and PC to regain focus.

When the markets are creating emotional responses, stand up and step away from the screen so as to create more physical and emotional distance.

When the market is creating an emotional balance, take a longer break outside from your office by going for a walk or walking the dog.

At the moment that you are about to trade, double check that the trade is based upon solid trading plan reasons.

Some traders will only enter upon a retracement, even if it’s only a small retracement of a 15-minute candle. Their motto is let it center before you enter.

Last but not least, here is a trick that some traders employ: at the moment they have decided to enter the market they wait 1 extra candle (of the time frame they use for entry). Usually the bar that a trader enters on gets a retracement and they would enter at a better price. They would also take the trade if the price continued their way.

Some things for myself to think about =0)

Very choppy today after the USD CPI release. 0,1% expected 0,2%.