What brokers have chrome OS, and chromebook compatible platform, for MT4?

Hi, have tried Oanda, Netdania, Freestockcharts, and several others but cannot find any MT4 or 5 platform that works on my chromebook. Tradingview is the only charting service that works well, but how would I open a demo account without MT4 or other platform for chromebook. Anyone know of any broker that offers a demo account that will work on a chromebook? The binary options brokers platforms work fine, but not the MT4 used in forex. Any ideas, other than buying another PC? Would appreciate any ideas that solve this problem.

It’s now possible to run MT4 on Chrome OS using the MT4 Android App: MT4 on Chrome OS - MQL4 forum

You can also install Linux on your chromebook and install MT4 there using Wine:

https://gigaom.com/2014/12/30/chromebooks-can-now-run-linux-in-a-chrome-os-window/

You can also use a broker that offers web MetaTrader. Or you can run MT4 on a VPS and access it from your chromebook.

If you’re looking for a Pro-forex broker providing advances technologies for trading, I would suggest you to Admiral Markets’ platform, which I have been using since long and is really helpful. The following are the links if you would like to check:

MetaTrader 4 for Linux - robust Forex and CFD trading - Admiral Markets

MT4 on Chromebook. Safe, reliable, easy Forex trading access - Admiral Markets

Hope this was helpful.

Have a happy trading… :slight_smile: