Need advice about: learning forex

You already have reached the best place to learn. Here babypips.com is the best place to learn Forex and can participate in discussion with other users and can get a good and experienced mentor here.

First of all. use a decent risk reward ratio, and do not look for opening trades, look to analyse the market. and the trades will come to you. dont be greedy. and trade clear signs, i allways tell myself. better safe then sorry.

overall. i strongly recommend, hitting the Baby pips forex School. personally it helped me alot! hope it helps

1st, you need to read some educational articles about forex trading ,

2nd, usually very rare to see a trader could use study fundamental and technical. i suggest you to choose one as your 1st step and not study all of them,.
Understanding chart pattern,i think is a good starts for newbie

Learning is one of the important thing to do before you enter forex trading. make sure that you are well learned so you won’t have any problems when you do your trades.

I noticed no one answered the question I was most interested in re: how likely is it he going to run into difficulties re taking money out of his account.

It’s amazing the hoops some will make you jump through to withdraw YOUR OWN MONEY out. For instance, I live in N.Z & using the most popular bank IN N.Z, and yet running into difficulties in moving my Neteller monies into my bank account. They’re winnings from online poker not FOREX, but the same principle applies.
Even before I managed to get the money transferred out of PokerStars, PS claimed they suspected I may be money laundering, because I put in $50 (so I could take out the now $100 in my account, via Neteller), and then requested taking the money out 48 hrs or so later.
Money laundering - using $100. :32: YEAH, RIGHT, & i’m the friggin’ pope! They’re obviously making interest on every dollar, that’s why. They actually had the nerve to ask me for bank account details and copies, and even utility bills from my current address. Last time I bothered with them - [U]f*ck[/U] em.

I’m supposedly living in a First World Country - if i’m having these problems, I shudder to think how some scumbag broker may try and mess this poor guy around.

thanks for defining a new swing low in babypips. my little cousin is 14 and is having a pokerstars money account.

last week i withdrawed 20.000 from my broker and got it wirhin 48 hours.

it is less likely to run into withdrawelproblems then likely that he will be profitable in trading. stick to regulated brokers with ther location in the big financial hubs: new york. london. frankfurt. zürich. tokyo. paris. madrid. milano - and you will have no problems

so plese first focus on beeing profitable then make out the details about saving taxes withdraw times and tight soreads/low rolls/cheaper alternatives then ecn broker etc

john j murphy - tecnical analysis of the financial markets

its sort of thebible for technical analysis. start with it

for fundamental start with

Burton Gordon Malkiel - a random walk down wallstreet

I didn’t ask your opinion re my post - when I want your opinion, i’ll GIVE IT to you. Stick to the issues the thread was made to address. And just because YOU “withdrawed” 20,000 from your broker is no guarantee of anyone else’s success in this regard.

Also, just a word to the wise, don’t try belittling someone on a site, when you don’t even have a retarded hamsters’ grasp of the English language, my friend.

Adios.

oh wow so inspiring

Hello i was wondering how to use metatrader4?? Any advice??thanks

that’s pretty young to be trading …I grew up in a Gambling family who were also successful bookmakers so was allowed an account by 13 (had already worked for them since an early age learning the business though) …I was making [B][U]a lot[/U][/B] of money in my early teens …but again that’s because they trained me well…

I would never have let a child of mine play real money in their early teens …well perhaps I would if they proved to me they could do it …but with a firm leash on debt

you wont be able to stop them anyway …not these days

N

Forex is the easiest business if you have the knowledge of currency trading. Forex trading is the largest market where you can earn good amount of money. It is opening many job and business opportunities for any kind or category of people. Any category people can choose forex to earn money depend on their time and needs.
This market opens for 24 hour and 5 days a week. Trading is easy if you have the proper knowledge. Nowadays you can get many kind of online courses to learn forex trading. Which will be helpful for you to get in this business. And to do forex trading you must choose the right broker which trading platform suit you more than others.

Is it [I]really[/I] necessary to keep bumping dormant threads to post such trite, generic nonsense? :rolleyes:

Did you ever get a link with a tutorial or nada?

Hi guys, im a newbie with a quick question. Does anyone know much about Anil Mangal course elliott wave trading? Im considering doing his course but its big bucks and dont wanna get ripped off! Any help would be great thanks in advance

I know nothing about him/it and can’t help you, Bruce, other than welcoming you to the forum, and offering my own possibly biased opinion - albeit as a fairly experienced trader who has previously read a couple of Elliott Wave books - that the words “Elliott Wave” and “big bucks”, in conjunction, ring just about the loudest mental alarm-bells I’ve heard in this context. :58:

Elliott waves are a subject on which it’s easy to [I][U]sound[/U][/I] impressive/confident/well-informed, because it’s so subjective and interpretative that nobody can argue with whatever you say on the subject, if you say it smoothly enough and cherry-pick plenty of convenient examples that [B]appear[/B] to justify your perspective (which is easy). Whether it’s of [I]any realistic[/I] value to an aspirant trader is another matter altogether … :33:

For myself, I think in principle that nobody should pay for it without first talking [U]independently[/U] to at least two people who have done it and recommended it and asking them to explain clearly [I]exactly[/I] [B][U]how[/U][/B] it helped them. Just my opinion, of course …

Hi,

Since the post is all about learning forex, can anybody tell me how to choose the right broker ?

There are specific threads for choosing a broker

Yeah mate, there are literally hundreds of thousands of brokers out there. You have to make sure you don’t end up with one that is not showing you the actual charts or is scamming you.

Main things to look for are how they are regulated and where.

This is just a very short explanation though, there is a lot more to it and there are a lot more different types and variations of brokers. but generally speaking, most brokers are mainly divided into 2 sections:
A book and B book broker.

A book broker
Is a broker that wants you to win at trading, as they mainly make their money of the spread (hence, if you trade more they make more)

B book broker
Wants you to lose at trading as they are taking the other side of your trade (e.g. if you buy/long GBPUSD for 20 pounds, they take the other side meaning they sell/short GBPUSD. They base this on the fact that 95% of traders lose money)

Lastly, Whatever you do, do not EVER get into a binary broker/trading. Its a massive scam