Best programs for a newbie?

What are some good programs (for example video courses or books) for new-ish guys to learn the forex? I already know the basics e.g. what shorting and going long is, what bulls and bears are… Cheers :slight_smile:

There is no shortcut to success in forex trading,we are supposed to be optimistic to follow the dimensional and the basic steps, if you want to get success in forex market trading then you have to know more information and have experience about this trading business. than think to get success easy, you must practice in demo account at least 6months to better trading skill…

Do not believe in robots or others- learn by yourself

Believe me pals, robot don’t help you much in trading, instead, you will only wasting your money away for buying it. I had bad experience with robot as it doesn’t provide best reading than myself.

You can check ZuluTrade. First of all you can analyze trades of the professional traders, also you can make 5% in month, but be carefull - use zuluguard and don’t trade with big lots for the first time.

Did you follow babypips school ? Then you need to practice forex and develop your own method. Please do your own research and don’t fall for scams.

Thanks, but I think you guys misunderstood… I’m not asking for bots or automated programs, I’m asking for good educational materials, for example DVD courses.

Hello Jack,

Don’t know about your trading preference. If you are interested in price action trading, would like to recommend videos,ebooks and materials on 02ndskies forex by Chris Capre. Most of them are free stuffs. Remember, don’t pay on any courses or mentors prior to get to know about them properly.

Suggestions…
Authors/ Mark Douglas and John J Murphy
Non Authors/ InnerCircleTrader and Chris Lori

As others have pointed out there are no shortcuts…and on resources, you can start with babypips school, it has a lot of advanced info and more…

Babypips has a lot of resources. If you prefer videos, then I would suggest you to check out the video tutorials in FXPRIMUS website. They have over 40 free videos there: Video Tutorials - FXPRIMUS The Safest Place To Trade

As for books, I would recommend Mario’s 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies, + Website: How to Profit in the Forex Market. You can get the free chapter here: 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies - FREE Trader Profile Test

I’ve found the following VERY helpful: Chris Lori, Nial Fuller, Walter Peters, Sam Seiden, Colin Jessup

Hope that helps!

Cheers, Hugh

books about FX … please !!!
I read 50 maybe more ----> no ONE was written by real trader … if You find one give me info !

Google this guy: Jason Alan Jankovsky
he has written like 3 books or smth plus he has a real account with zulutrade, where you can copy him as well.
ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Jason Alan Jankovsky

If you are looking for price action related resources, suggest you to try Chris Capre materials. Very good free informative analysis, articles, e - books there.

I would recommend: Beat the Forex Dealer by Agustin Silvani

in general i recommend big time zulutrade, guys open a demo and you will see for yourself!

Hello…
I think training is the best way to learn trading easily.
You can join the courses start in different cities and also in different training institutes.
Good luck…

My scalper EA do not work well in zulutrade, My EA in same times will open many orders. But zulu do not allow to make order, it must waiting for a minutes. Its the weak point of zulu. I tend to use my EA in Liteforex, and I open NDD account. Its best trading account. all execution and order work excellently.

How about following a signal provider instead from them. Were you able to get some luck with it though?

Although there are many resources available in the market but i refer Forexcamping web site most of the time as its very simple to understand.