Free Excel Trading Journal

“Things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone … but things you do for others remain as your legacy” Thanks you taking the time to construct and post your trading journal. Your effort is sincerely appreciated.

8 Likes

I appreciate your hard work and dedication to create this trade journal.

Thanks! Really usefull and saves me a lot of work :20:

Great job. Thank you for taking the time to do this and for posting it!

really like your trading journal been lookin for one for awhile thanks so much for sharing it made my life a heck of a lot easier

Thank you for taking the time out to complete this, I found this after doing a generic google search and I joined this forum just so I could thank you for this!

Hi fellow traders! newbie here. :smiley: wouldn’t it be better if it have ‘swap’ column in it. just a suggsntion tho.

Thank you Rowan for sharing the Trade Journal

have a profitable day,
harrytan

When I try to use this awesome looking Trade Journal, the “entry price”, “stop loss” and “take profit” boxes all have drop down arrows in them on the “Journal page”. The drop down boxes instead of containing numerical data have currency pairs listed in them. The boxes won’t accept numbers and say “invalid value” when you attempt to enter a number. Can anyone help? Ty in advance.

T

Hi…im also new …i hope i can learn much here…:grin:

This is really excellent. Thank you.

Thanks for your hard works. This is help so many people including me.

Hi Stray,
I would like to discuss with you about this journal. how can we do that?

When I try to use this awesome looking Trade Journal, the “entry price”, “stop loss” and “take profit” boxes all have drop down arrows in them on the “Journal page”. The drop down boxes instead of containing numerical data have currency pairs listed in them. The boxes won’t accept numbers and say “invalid value”

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I am an absolute beginner so thank you for the spreadsheet; I know even less about excel. Is it possible to add a timecolumn and automatically add the time with a single click. I will be scalping.

Many thanks
yadillah13

I just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever made that Excel spreadsheet. Its quality!

I am just starting out and was in the process of making my own. This is exactly what I was trying to create. Also re-assuring to know I must be doing something right given the elements I had jotted down on my notepad and that are included in the spreadsheet.

Thank you

Confirmation is always good in my opinion. Regardless if you use the spreadsheet provided or have your own, I think it is very important to keep a trade journal.

i found a excel forex spreadsheet in excel with a risk calculator built in found it quite useful and also helps with risk management very disciplined approach here is the link Que’s MM Calc and Log @ Forex Factory
Que’s MM Calc and Log @ Forex Factory
ForexFactory.com
Jul 18, 2007 - 20 posts - ‎5 authors
I use this very often as my personal MM says not to have more then 5% of my … Que’s MM CalcuLog Ver 12.zip 151 KB | 6,444 downloads.

I am also new in Forex. I will try using your journal.

There are non-excel options out there that are much more useful. Trading journal for active traders and investors | Trademetria, Free Trading Journal, Trade Planning, Risk & Money Management., www.traderdiarypro.com, etc.