Do you use mobile apps for trading?

Hey guys,

Do any of you use apps for your forex trading? What are your recommendations, what functions do you need?
Personally, I am looking for something to alert me for price changes or custom indicator settings (btw I have an Android phone).

hey variance1. nice to meet you here. im newcomer in forex and i really like it. as for app i am using one which is great and i can recommend that for you, hope you will like it.
its really great for using it for your phone. hope you will enjoy it
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=game.pack

Hello Guys, I’m using Trade Interceptor on my android device and I’m satisfied with it. I’m not really trading on it (although I’m ready to close positions on it if needed) but checking the prices when on the way.

thanks for sharing…it was really helpful

i ussully trade with MT4 in ios guys ! but in ipad or android table . we will difficult to analysis becasue it do not enough indicator and very simple

No, I am always afraid it will hang.

I use [B]Call Levels[/B]. It provides real time price alerts for a large range of currencies. It’s the simplest and most intuitive by far. I suggest you turn up their notification sound alerts though, so it can wake you for those crucial trades. You also can’t trade on it, but its great for price checking and sending prompt notifications.

I probably should have led in with this one, but the screens are way too small. The average screen height is ~ 4 to 6 inches and the width is ~2 - 3 inches.

I use a mobile version of MT4 when I’m not at my working place. It’s very handy. Of course, it’s not so comfortable as PC version, but still I can trade even when I’m travelling!

Instead of a mobile, if you have trading rules, have you considered programming a trading robot?

I’ve only really used a mobile trading app to close profitable trades where my VPS had rebooted and my robot was offline.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.