Which is the best social trading site

Hi, I’d like to start trading by copying other investors, but not sure which is a better system. After getting a grasp of how others are trading and various strategies…

I have taken a glance at eToro and Zulutrade and was wondering which one was better. To me, it seems etoro has a more userfriendly interface, but zulutrader is more powerful? I would like to trade by myself eventually, so which one would be the best in that case.

Also, what are some good traders to follow on these sites?

Thanks for the help.

Tradingview.com is a pretty good one, also Fxstreet have a new social trading site that just went live called forexstreet.com.

I suggest you give zulutrade a shot. They are the oldest and most “advanced” social trading platform out-there.
I also suggest to use the advanced search to look for traders, use the following:
-more than 40 weeks trading
-max dd in pips 1500
-worst trade 200

It’s too close. There are lots of old traders on Zulutrade too.

I would also suggest zulutrade on several reasons:

• regulated
  • oriented towards the followers - SPs are punished for reckless trading on various levels.
  • variety of strategies to follow
  • profitability of followers

I think I covered most of the important factors myself. I’d say for a follower/copy signaler zulutrade is a gold mine.

I also like TradingView. It’s trending at the moment

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;520848”]I would also suggest zulutrade on several reasons:

• regulated
  • oriented towards the followers - SPs are punished for reckless trading on various levels.
  • variety of strategies to follow
  • profitability of followers

I think I covered most of the important factors myself. I’d say for a follower/copy signaler zulutrade is a gold mine.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me
This is BS . They get rewarded for opening more trade and not punish for been reckless

Most the trader leave trade open for -300 but take profits when they hit 20 pips . Then re open the same trade again .

Look at the top 100 trader . They open huge amounts of trade . Same direction . Low risk to reward .

The worst part of Zulu
The scum bag that close thousands of trade of 0.5 pips , every follower will lose from the spread

I have ask Zulu many time of they could list a advance option of picking “avg winning trade”

I want to find a trader that try to collect 50+ pips profit on trade . And stop worry about commission

And also a befit of Zulu - they shouldnt pay commission on losing trade

The top trader with 1000 live trader get a min of 5 cent per person … So the trader make $50 just for open and close a trade

I don’t trust any trader with demo account

You are too close-minded and absolute in your views, and this blurs the whole comprehension of the business model that zulutrade represents.

• SPs do not get rewarded for a dd bigger than 700 pips and negative monthly PnL
  • just because they open many trades doesnt make them dangerous - look at historical trading - if they trade for months with small losses (like 1./2 trades) well we can call them successful. Usually the traders that open many trades follow with smaller equity as opposed to day traders that do with 2 lots a positions. Come on styles are so many and so different that cant be generalized so easy.
  • not paying commissions on any given trade is a thin line, and, imo, it should be the case - forex markets are so volatile that losses cannot be avoided; we are not talking about hedge funds that have a standard success rate and management fee, come on lets get realistic - for this I stand behind zulutrade.
  • I do agree with you that the majority of SPs are after commissions - and have thought about it on several occasions - however - they are sending their signals and should be compensated for that - I guess though it does need some tunning - e.g. to be more followers’ oriented and stuff.
  • as for the demo accounts - yes I’d say the majority should NOT be trusted, however, I have seen and experienced many good traders trading on demo - and this is the bare truth that should not be avoided.

just my two cents.

It is higher then 700 pip draw down
Some of the higher rank Zulu trader have drawdown of 4000 pips . Because they make alot of trade And are so called profitable Zulu love them

Remember that Zulu get paid per trade as well .

Do they love trader that hold large losing trade , and close winning trade quickly and reopen in the same direction .

I only follow trader with real money . So I know when I lose there also losing

Another note . Have you seen there soo many trader with “bomb” account . The risk high trade to make there ranking go up …, if they fail they open a new account

Also manage fund , signal profiler get paid for profits they make . Not signal they send

Zulu should stop paying commission on loosing trade

They should be paid every month on the Total pips they have made

Why should they earn 5 cent on 100 trade in a month X the thousands of follower . To only have break even at the end of the month

Normal trade signal provider need to avg x profit a month or they know there follower will stop paying there subscription

Seems reasonable what you saying…why don’t you write in their official forum and see where it can take you…I’ve seen they are quite open to suggestions.

Measuring success or failure by the quantity of pips banked at the end of a session, be it a day, week or month is not effective, as I previously said in another reply of yours. Pips DO NOT EQUAL real cash profit. You can end a trading month with negative pips from what you started the month with and still close the month with cash profit. What I don’t think you’re thinking about is the cash value per pip.

A trader may lose 5 trades at once in GBP/USD trading one lot with a 30 pip stop and a 60 pip profit. (5 x 30pip stop x $10) = -$1500, -150 pips

He may then win a trade also in GBP/USD trading 3 lots with a 30 pip stop and 60 pips profit. (1 x 60pip profit x $30) = +$1800, +60pips

The net difference here at the period end is as follows

Pips after the period (-150pips + 60 pips) = -90pips [I][U]- according to you this is bad, and shows poor trading which should not be rewarded. [/U][/I]

Cash profit after the period (-$1500 + $1800) = +$300

Proof that pips do not equal success and finally proof that pips should not be used in isolation as a way to measure account statistics.

Good point… That is why you will hear " what is your rate of return weekly, monthly, yearly" on any investments/ profit. Percentage matters not Pip…

Thanks for a very constructive, informative " trolling" lol

I know, trolling, what’s with that!

[QUOTE=“Jezzode;521291”]

Measuring success or failure by the quantity of pips banked at the end of a session, be it a day, week or month is not effective, as I previously said in another reply of yours. Pips DO NOT EQUAL real cash profit. You can end a trading month with negative pips from what you started the month with and still close the month with cash profit. What I don’t think you’re thinking about is the cash value per pip.

A trader may lose 5 trades at once in GBP/USD trading one lot with a 30 pip stop and a 60 pip profit. (5 x 30pip stop x $10) = -$1500, -150 pips

He may then win a trade also in GBP/USD trading 3 lots with a 30 pip stop and 60 pips profit. (1 x 60pip profit x $30) = +$1800, +60pips

The net difference here at the period end is as follows

Pips after the period (-150pips + 60 pips) = -90pips - according to you this is bad, and shows poor trading which should not be rewarded.

Cash profit after the period (-$1500 + $1800) = +$300

Proof that pips do not equal success and finally proof that pips should not be used in isolation as a way to measure account statistics.[/QUOTE]

Hey troll .
Do you have so thing agesnt me , you troll my on every post I make

Now in this case your 100% wrong

As Zulu trader get paid 0.5 pip per trade per lot …

It doesn’t matter if they have 0.01 lot or 0.50 lot they still get 0.5 pip

2nd you dum trolling prick

Zulu trade is 100% base of pips

If you make 1 trade 100 pips x 0.10= $100
Then make 1 trade lost of 100 x 0.01 =. -$10

The Zulu profile will count your total as 0
Not as $90 profit

The use all cal as 1 standard lot

So scamming ppl like your self don’t make 100 losing trade then . 1 huge trade to make up profit

( now I know you are going to comment as you alway do that every pip is not worth $1 but let just say it does )

Now you should of study Zulu trader first befor you open your mouth

I bet you don’t even have account with them

Well maybe to some have a different " definition" of trolling. I can pull up a dictionary but nah too much work… I’m lazy lol

You’re totally correct, I don’t have a Zulu Account. I can trade myself and don’t need to search for others to do it for me. I’m guessing you’re on the other side of the table right, you’re the one with a Zulu Account.

hey you guys all commenting in this thread, are you all trading on zulutrade?
you know if we are to express an opinion, at least there should be some ground on it!

Not me… Never tried it…not interested…because I want to follow my grandpas foot step Mr. Warren Buffet and maybe Goerge Soros. If they start following Zulutrade then maybe…

Haha

I love ppl that state so much information about a thing they know nothing about

You guys don’t even have a account with them
So why are you commenting ?

That great you can trade for your self and i wish you the best of luck