Which is the best social trading site

You have to think more along the lines of the business model and how it works exactly. IT is not only the commissions but the way to trade in order to not burst the followers accounts - like it or not this can get to be quite an issue.
At the end of the day it all comes down to profitability- the SPs earn then the followers earn and all are happy along the line. I can only talk for zulutrade, as the rest of the so called ‘autotrading platfroms’ are scam made only to burst small accounts .

you know what, if you have not tried anything, you have no ground for expressing any opinion!
seriously, don’t compare Soros to zulutrade - the two are totally different!

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;521659”]

you know what, if you have not tried anything, you have no ground for expressing any opinion!
seriously, don’t compare Soros to zulutrade - the two are totally different![/QUOTE]

Nice comment .
I can see why alot of newbie don’t stay with this site . Too many post that have no informative information . I think is rude and sad that they are trolling my post - but it just make then look pitty

Also I agree that alot of the other signal seam like scam - I would say Zulu is the major site ATM.

I found googling the Zulu trader name Is a great tip . There are a few retail trader using Zulu . So you can also check out there web page and training

Also I found using a trader that trade some type style as your own

Either short or long . But I found that alot of trader have the worst risk to reward .
I really don’t like losing 200 pips but wining only 10

Yeah I have seen some decent traders as well - they do prefer zulutrade because it has lots of subscribers to follow.

The thing with zulutrade is that newbies don’t get the fact that account management is up to the follower, the trader has his own trade management to do and this doesn’t spread towards all the followers and newbies just get over-excited and burst their accounts being too risky and not-utilizing all the options of the platform.

btw, my friend, billyboy402, who are you following? or you are trading yourself?

I would focus on the results, instead of the platforms.
there is a new site, oriented on traders with small but consistent gains on the long terms ( Forex Trading Signals )

it works like zulutrade and etoro but the providers get paid from the client in case of profits. It’s a kind of managed account.
I’m testing it from a couple of month and the results are very similar to the ones showed by the providers.
I compared almost all the trades…
MyFXServices | Commentia11 (5536429)

oh comeon, there is nothing better than zulutrade !! We all know and have tried and lost money with the rest!

Yes, I am also a big fan of Zulutrade. For all those who like transparency and want to stay away from the so-called 100% win ratio gurus, tradeslide (www.tradeslide.com) is worth reviewing. Check out the leaderboard and other options. I hope we can get few other good ones beside Zulu. What you guys think of tradeslide??

I haven’t tried their services, it seems it is still in beta development. Have you tried it ? hows the trading? …is there any traders to follow and how much have you made with them?
Why you hope to be better that Zulutrade? for me it has the whole nine yards btw, all together when it comes to trading and winning in a protective environment. I see no reason to experiment with other trading platforms :wink:

Zulutrade is good but only thing thats tough is to find a good trader.

I disagree with you. Apparently you have not seen the zulurank - it is a pretty good algo that I never actually found to variate from the reality of who to follow and not. Of course, if this ‘fails’ there are always advance settings to find the next rising star to follow :wink:

In my opinion the best social trading site is BABYPIPS and from its forum is <<The most Profitable Trading Pattern you will ever Encounter>>.
I strongly recommend it .

For me the best social trading site is facebook. I am a member of some groups that have good traders, they guide and also provide with some trading signal for newbies to follow them.

Zulutrade is the largest social trading site. But, eToro is also very much focused trading site. Here, much focused is given on education for novice investors with an easy to use interface, while a fully functioning demo is also available as well. So, you can choose any of them.

Etoro and ZuluTrade both has intuitive platform, I prefer etoro because it is easy to use and copy traders.

well i will recommend you to go for such kind of websites as like oriented towards the followers - SPs are punished for reckless trading on various levels.

• variety of strategies to follow
  • profitability of followers

I think I covered most of the important factors myself. I’d say for a follower/copy signaler zulutrade is a gold mine.

well i will recommend you to go for such kind of websites as like oriented towards the followers - SPs are punished for reckless trading on various levels.

I think I covered most of the important factors myself. I’d say for a follower/copy signaler zulutrade is a gold mine.

I think I covered most of the important factors myself.

I think I covered most of the important factors myself.

there is bunch of signal in mql and etoro, you can find the best one using search filter

To be honest I really enjoy swipestox (SwipeStox - The Ultimate Social Trading App), the interface is really good and the system is great, they have pertty detailed risk management features. It is mobile-based, but i find that to be a plus since I barely ever get the chance to trade through my computer.

u should give it a try m8