FinGraphs Has anyone heard of it?

So I got an email from Oanda talking about FinGraphs and how they’re so amazing and I’m eligible for a free trial.

I look them up…

And find nothing.

Absolutely nothing. The only thing anyone talks about is how they’re partnering up with Oanda. Nobody ever comments on any of those posts and nobody ever talks about it.

I’ve made threads at several other websites and once again, people refuse to comment or acknowledge it.

I think their charts look… colorful? But I don’t want to trust my money to some random companies’ charts without getting some feedback first. They just seem too gimmicky.

The whole thing gives me an uneasy feeling because there is absolutely NO information about FinGraphs and if they’re effective or not.

It is very rare to find something that NOBODY has commented on, especially this day in age.

If anyone knows anything about them, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, my name is Jean-François Owczarczak (CFTe, FRM), Business dev at FinGraphs. Our company,Management Joint Trust SA, based in Geneva, Switzerland, has been in the institutional advisory business for more than 45 years. In September 2012, we launched FinGraphs.com, a streamlined version of our methodology adapted for on-line distribution. We present all our charts over 3 investment horizons (Markets in 3D) for an at a glance view of how trends interplay. Each charts features potential trend indications, price targets estimates and risk indications to monitor exhaustion and exaggerations. Depending on the instruments you are looking for (circa 5’000), our coverage ranges from Weekly to Intraday (delayed for Equity) and to Intrahour real-time live streaming for OTC contributions (brokerage data acquired in FIX).
Visit our press releases section to view articles recapping our presentations to the STA (the UK society of Technical Analysts) in 2011 and SAMT (Swiss Association of Market Technicians) in 2013.
The FinGraphs service is available through different websites:

• FinGraphs.com (CHF 60 a month, circa U$ 65 a month) covering our entire scope of instruments: several brokers directories (100+ ccy pairs, prec. metals, 30+ index, treasury, commodity CFDS), 5’000 instruments worldwide in delayed mode spanning most geographical regions of which a US Equity in 3D Directory with 1’700+ stocks, 200+ trackers and indices, unique classification by market, index and sector inclusion, 10’000+ relative chart proposal, 7 days free trial on the website
  • FG4O.com, FinGraphs for OANDA (U$ 39 a month), a sister website dedicated to OANDA, featuring OANDA’s coverage Long term Weekly charts to 5 seconds live streaming charts, also synchronizes into their light trading platform fxTradeNOW to trade alongside the charts, 7 days free trial available or 6 weeks free trial promotion until 20th August 2014 for OANDA live and demo account holders
  • InvestorsHub / advfn: 2 packages “Live streaming FX” and “US Equity in 3D” (resp. $30 a month) integrated through an I-frame on their website, 30 days free trial in discussion

I remain at your disposal for any further info,

follow me on @jfozak for regular updates

FINALLY! I get a response from someone!

I’ve been using it the past couple days and Fingraphs combined with the school of pipology at babypips has helped a LOT! I’m still learning of course but thank you for taking the time to respond. That means a lot to me.

Sorry for the slight delay in responding.

Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions to contact us on <[email protected]>

Tips: check the videos, the UserGuide and the FAQS (for any trouble shooting)

You can also look-out for several OANDA webinars which will be held in the second half of July

Enjoy Markets in 3D

Best regards

JF Owczarczak

What is fingraphs??
can you tell me a little about it??
Is this kinds of trading strategy?