Best Websites for Charts

The really good sites for charts are hard to find. Same with the software.
about a decade ago I found a truly great site but i don’t remember what it was called.
These sites are hard to find and i want to have all the tools ready before i get into forex.

I have no idea which site you looking for.
maybe this one Quote List | Forex rates, exchange rate - Netdania
perhaps this the first place where I get in touch with fx markets. sometimes i still use their chart service as comparison with my current broker (armada) price market. netdania are not broker based, so i think their price are good, while I use armada market quote link http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html, not much different, this why I think both are good. perhaps there’s another recomendation from other members any website with similar price market information.

www. tradingview .com

Hands down the best (for free).

Bro, I’ve just started to use Protrader - limitless trading. You can’t trade live from it yet but the data feed is very impressive.And you can import all your mq4 and cAlgo codes. Well worth a look. And its completely free.

Gday Jake. Not stalking my friend lol :). Hope all is well.

Yo Bob.
…I know :wink:

All quiet on my front.

None of these matched the glories of that ancient site. I will never be able to remember the name and I remember those many years ago it was before 2004 that I will never remember the name. It was focused on equities but im sure if it was around now it will have forex if it did not include forex in the past. Im probably asking in the wrong forum as it was focused on equities.

Thanks for the tips!

and you just turn down all the male respond. equities is all she need.
back then 2004, i’m still an innocent boy who just try hard to figure out what really ‘pips’ is.
btw, just curious what limitless trading really is ? is a clue for no limit trading capability, or just limitless losing i assume?

I would suggest Netdania they offer free charts as well as a trading platform that you can practice on.

I use Java Charts that I get through OptionsXpress, its free, you can also get them from Binary.com I think, these charts are highly adaptable and come with all the tools you will ever need.

I checked out the site, and it looks like a good site for looking at other traders ideas or systems. Looks like you got to register, may be worth it just to see what they got to offer, maybe a good place to learn some. What is a better way than to see what other traders are doing.

Google it and choose the first 5 results. That will answer your concern.

try with netdania, I used their service for checking price different among mt4 broker platform.