Copy binary options

Hello, i copy from my friends signals by zulutrade, but its not professional service. Zulu doesn’t copy trades very often. I’m looking for better software. I need any good advice but with already tested software. If anyone want use his signals for forex or binary options and have advice how to copy let me know please on skype: przemyslawszwed

His zulu account if anyone want try with demo o real account can join easy:
https://pl.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/1189

He has 12 years of experience but just open zulu. Thanks and happy new year!

Hi Yamaha, where can I find or check the stats of your friend? I’d like to check it.

Why do you say it is not professional? I find it pretty good, keeps track of the customers requests along with updates; cool followers features to copy the traders easy and profitably…
He is not a bad trader, but only 57% profitability, xm, he is a binary trader right? How does it work actually - meaning is it different than forex trading? 12 years of expereince? but binaries are new product…

Hi, i don’t play with this guy. Now i use two companies. They are famous and no scam. I don’t think so i can advertise the here, if you want know just pm me. Both has around 70% itm, 25 options daily.

Zulutrade is not a scam, i have been a follower for more that 3 years now, i have made tons of good results, of course markets are markets and to loose at times is inevitable.