80 / 20 Template?

Hi,

I have been looking & found an indicator regarding placement of 80 & 20 levels when inputting your intended trade into it…

My question is however, does anyone here simply have a template containing lines for all 80 & 20 levels straight from the bottom to the top?

Just believe it will be really helpful & good reminder to myself, as it is something I am always completely forgetting.

Thanks & hope someone can help!

James.

Hey James64.

I’m afraid you need to be a bit more specific i.e. what’s the name of the indicator that you’ve found???

Regards,

Dale.

Hiya,

Yes sure. I will try & dig out what I found before & post in here.

Sorry its been a while! Ive been on Holiday & been ripping appart a lot of my approach to trading bit by bit.

But it was just an indicator that basically auto filled in lines on the solid numbers 80 & 20 where your currency will either pass through with great momentum or bounce off. I found one that you could set up in a smaller area but not one that covered your whole graph. Its something that I always forget about & just leads for better placement when starting your trades.

If that still doesnt mean anything to you, like I say I will find & post something that will make sense of it!

Thanks,

James.