The Inner Musings of InnerCircleTrader

waow is all I can say to this article…ICT God bless you and fulfill ur innermost heart desires…It great to know that u successfully combined family and this business…I look forward to being like u someday and I will look out for ur videos soonest…u truly inspire me and keep up the good work

Just hope to see something more from Michael on this thread some day !
GLGT ! as you would say.

He’ll be back

Probably in a couple of weeks when he sorts a few things out

I’m a newbie and reading your story is really a great booster for me. This will keeps me trading.

Thank you so much for inspiring us!..

(…starting to watch and internalize your videos :))

Wow, Just discovered your video yesterday. While my English is not perfect, your descriptions are simple and comprehensible.

While I’m still struggle to be stable, your tutorial did gave me good path to look for the resolution of my problems. The trading hours, the markets structure and the power of three did opened up my eyes.

The most important point that I learned was to be patient and let the trade develop. This morning my target was to close the trade at the London close. Well, I should learn how to take profit to as I let on the table nearly 10X my initial risk, closing 3 times at brake even + 1 pip. and + one 1/2 loss. I need to learn to to take reasonable profits, but not like I was doing, cutting to soon after i had some $ in bank. Maybe one of the video will explain, how I can do it.

I also realized that I was over trading. Being aware of the crucial trading hours, should help me to reduce my broker revenue

Like you, I have a back Idea to be able to share my knowledge one day. Strange dream as I’m not even able to be profitable on a regular basis, but still dream is there.

Thanks again, best wish to you and your family

Martin T. :slight_smile:
Montreal, Canada

I just wanna give ICT a big hug man! He’s the best mentor you could ever wish for!

Hi…I have been trying to locate the videos. Would you please post the link here.

thanks

Hi,

Here is the link to the thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

And here can you also find all the videos including the market reviews:

InnerCircleTrader - YouTube

If you are new to this, make sure you first watch the educational videos and then the market reviews.

Further, there are two Livestream Channels:

Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream
Babypips.com Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Bookmark those, but again, you should definitely watch first the educational videos on YouTube and spend lots of time with the material, then will the webinars make more sense.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I have a doubt please. After a huge decline on daily charts…a pair is retracing. It reaches a significant 50% level which is a big resistance. At this point do we short with a tight SL or should we wait till we reach the OTE level to come and only then short. ?

How do we decide this .

Loved your stuff Mr ICT…awesome. Introduced some friends also…

Hello

Don’t know if it is the appropriate thread to ask InnerCircleTrader a question. If not, please remove this reply

Today, June 20’ 2012 An FOMC report was used by the big guy to do a nice clean out of all long and short on the market.

Question:
The lowest price reached was the the same price level as the last Friday closing price -0.5Pip.
By curiosity, was there any clue or hint that price was or may have been able to reach that level?

Martin

i have really so much respect for you for giving babypips member proper trading education without expecting any reward. I have gone through all your videos and i improved my trading so much in a months which i am not able to do by trying over six months…thanks for this article and the help you provide us to trade correctly…

Trading Journal…

ICT,

In a future video or tread, could take a moment to discuss how you keep your journal, What do you wrote, what is important to keep, How you use it etc. I did start to wrote down my entry, exit etc, but not satisfied with what I got. Maybe you could show us a snap picture of your journal ( without personal info)

I repeat myself, but again, thanks a lot.

Martin.

P.S. if there is a charity fund or a cause that you like, I would be happy to send some money there in appreciation of your time and effort that you share with us

Michael , I cannot begin to tell you how naive I felt when I saw your videos. The trinity series and the OTE in particular have made life so much more organised. have introduced some friends to your videos and the reaction is pretty much universal :slight_smile:

Thank you.

PS : Where do we clarify doubts , if they arise.

St. Jude - Make a Wish Foundation - American Cancer Society

:57:

Can’t say if my translation is good… Give or pay to the follower “Donner au suivant”

Sir, It will be done.

Martin

Thanks Michael!

I’ve been following your thread for close to 4 months now. I started out as someone who blew 2000 on a course that only taught the basics and using indicators to trade. So I stopped that method of trading and went in search of price action and found you on BP.

I still win and lose trades (mostly losing) but I have gotten more confident after watching your videos (some more than 2 times by now).

Still on my journey to become consistent and profitable trader but I know this journey is the one I will be on for the rest of my life.

Once again, thanks for all the sharing and generosity!

God bless!

Hello Michael,

Just now discovered you, and eager to delve into your material further. I’ve been trading for almost two years, long enough to finally, finally stop thinking that there might be a “holy grail” system, EA, or indicator combo that would be my magical cash register! I’ve taken my trading account from 14K to 21K to 7k (real $), more than once, and would really rather not do it again! You have an awful lot of videos… Where do I start, and where do I go from there?

Much obliged!

John Morrison

In the newbie island forum there is a sticky by Michael called what every new and or aspiring forex trader still wants to know. Lists the videos in order.

Thanks… appreciated. I trust that when I get there I’ll figure out what a “sticky” is!