BabyPips.com's Young Barista and Part-Time Forex Trader - Huck!

i m a part time barista as welll while full time studying in uni and doing causal trading…

Hi I’m new to this forum but have demoed FOREX for about 2 years with success and have traded stocks successfully for longer.
I have a few questions:
I wonder, have you read any good FOREX books that you’ve found helpful / contain good trading strategies?

What FOREX methods have you tried and continue to use VS. methods you’ve tried and no longer use?

Last question for the barista:
Did you get in on that Starbucks play recently?

Iam a full time trader barista and newbie to this forum. I had trading in stock markets for more than 3 years and now very recently entered in fx markets. Love the twist and turns in the market

I blame baristas for at least 10 bucks of my spent money daily from Monday through Friday. Starbucks… pfff… should be called Sevenbucks as far as I’m concerned, cause after a coffee and a snack, that’s about what I spent. And then I’m taunted with a treat receipt to come back for more in the afternoon.

That all said.

I enjoyed this interview as well as your blog.

Nice one huck…u such an inspiration:)

Very Inspiring! Thanks for sharing and letting us to read your experiences, guys! Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

You’are very honest about your answers.Inspiring thread!

It’s interesting to know that young people are being involved in forex trading. I hope I’ve learned about it during my first job.

Why are there no updates to this thread? No answers to any questions.

Maybe she lost all her money and now begs for change on the street corner, lol.

Just kidding.

eheeh good this one

has anyone tried trading forex binary options

Hi guys.

I haven’t been trading FOREX lately, I’ve been trading penny stocks.

So far the returns seem better, probably easier and less risky.

Seriously. If you don’t know about penny stocks you guys should start demo trading them and getting some skill.
I’ve seen many penny stocks easily double in short periods of time. Many go up more than triple.

I’m still new and learning but over time I think I’m going to be making amazing returns compared to other ventures.

I do still wonder what happened to the barista trader though. It would be nice to hear an update from her.

As for FOREX binary options, I’ve demoed them with success but I don’t know how I’d do with real money.

Seems like a big gamble to me but my friend who was watching me demo trade the binaries was begging me to go real money with his backing lol.

He was ready to put up a few grand and settle for 50% profits but I didn’t feel confident trading the binaries even though I had a really high win loss ratio. Maybe I’ll look at them again.

I am an engineer but now full time trader only :slight_smile:

Forex is zero sum game… I wouldnt be surprised if she lost all her money.

The big boys take from the small boys… or girls

Glad to see people turned full time forex trader over here. Hopefully I’ll be trading forex full time someday very soon :smile:

Great post and interview. Happy women’s day to you, Huck! May I wish you every success!

You just got featured on BP’s Facebook page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happened to Huck? Has she moved on?

oh, here she is: HLHB Trend-Catcher System Update (July 2 – 6)

2 Likes