Featured Women Forex Traders: March's Picks!

It might be true… Not a lot of women are willing to invest the time and energy into trading. Most women know that trading is a “mans” world and they don’t want to deal with it. Emotion is at stake all the time and not a lot of women can handle it.

However, a woman who enter in trading business, most if not all, come prepared what they will be expecting and willing to take risk (a thoughtful one)…

1 Like

Idk about this. I think it’s more of a mans world. Me are more left brained :-D. Cut a dry and less emotional we deal better with math and science women are better at language and art. Men are more finicky tho(get side tracked easily lol) I think women have it in them to stay with something longer. Just my opinion.

I don’t know about traders but they always act as market makers…always hunting our stops (wallets) :wink:

lol… good one though…

You might wanna look out your “stop losses” so they don’t come frequently…

Cant help but think it is higher :slight_smile:

My last girlfriend of 3 years was a full time forex trader. I think she loved her charts and monitors more than me. :frowning: Learned a lot about technical analysis in the process! Kudos to the list of awesome female traders!

1 Like

Bummer ha. I guess that’s why you are here too trying to learn or honing your skills in trading…Good-luck!

We believe it is much more of the male’s globe. Me personally tend to be more remaining brained. Reduce the dried out as well as much less psychological. all of us offer much better along with mathematics as well as technology ladies tend to be much better from vocabulary as well as artwork. Males tend to be more finicky. I believe ladies contain it inside them to remain along with some thing lengthier.Merely my opinion.

Hello traders!

A little (late) contribution to this thread, to revive it a little:

Trading: A Woman’s World? How to Join the Successful 5% | The Next Women - Business Magazine

An interesting article, avoiding too many stereotypes on men and women.

Hello traders!

Having hit over 26,500 views, my growing thread is here to stay:

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/64809-why-we-need-more-good-female-traders.html

There, you will see not only various comments from forum users about financial trading and women’s role in this area,

but also my effort to introduce a (steady, growing) number of successful women who are making great strides in trading

and financial services.

Please feel free to add your name on this list and shout out loud, if you are a woman with an active interest in trading!

Thank you!

Happy trading!

1 Like
2 Likes

Unbelievable, all of them never blown an account? I find it hard to believe. :thinking:

I agree, butt at least no one mentioned Timothy Nagley, AKA, lexys, alexa, alex, axle, pinion, spider etc.

The Ever Under A Log Waiting For Prey VIPER

Timothy Nagley is the lexy username? I thought that was a female user. x_X

Hey P, yup, big scammer, even involved in some kinda mental health scam, check this out leedscounsellingclinic.org, of course there is much more, I’m sure if you really want to know, do a search, there is a site, who I will not mention, oh and trigger warning if you go there, that has the whole skinny on this very deranged person.

The Ever Fins Up VIPER

This is all very intriguing! I wish I had known this back when she/he was still around and active here. (Did she/he ever admit to being the same person?? Oh man this requires tons of backreading! Ha.) That leedcounselling link doesn’t work btw!

@laramay @Madalyn

Say hello!

Hello :slight_smile: I am here

1 Like

Hello Madalyn, thanks for popping by!

Happy to be here :smiley:

1 Like