3 Forum Celebrities and Their Views on Full-Time Trading

I agree with you too… We do have our own life stories either sad or happy moments. however, we must have not said our stories to any other people easily.

thanks,
Steven…

I agree…If you want to conquer the Forex Market, it takes dedication, study and technique development trial and error. Most of all confidence. The “I can do this” attitude. My first trade I lost. I recently took profit on 12 trades right in a row in a tight range. One of my best trades took 241 pips of profit.

It depends if you want or trying to write a book about your successes and how you overcome failures but yes, it is up to you…

I also believe in confidence about yourself that you can do it. Confidence can be build in time base on what we have experiences loses/winnings. Once we have more winnings than losing to the point were losing doesn’t bother you that much because you know you will get it back and then some… That’s confidence…

That is a great hit. However, don’t let it get into your head to much. Enjoy it a couple of days and then forget about it, seek for a new trade, period. Always question yourself and always make each trade an unique experience. One piece of advice I can give you is to change the definition of trade for you. How? Well very easy, look at the next list:

1. loss
  2. loss
  3. loss
  4. win
  5. loss
  6. win
  7. win
    etc

How many trades? How many operation? For me there are three trades there and the first trade has four operations. Can you follow it? Operetions 1 to 4 are part of the sme trade forme, 1 to 3 are the attempts to get the trade.

Why? QUite simple, you must accept loses as part of bussines but cannot be negative about it and you cannot take winners individually, so that way you’ll get use to chase the winners and not just each trade individually. One mus be counterintuitive here to make money, simple mindtricks, underestimated but quite powerful.

Regards.

All the famous celebrities are trading for part time and they like the forex trading business. I am a full time trader and few years down the lane i would like to achieve the total financial freedom.

I am glad to hear that you are trading full time. One of my goals too down the road. Currently, I like what I do on my fulltime job but there is nothing wrong to switch career later on. It is also true that most are looking to achieve the financial freedom however profit from Forex is not the only way to achieved that. By reducing debt or do not have any sorts of debt such as mortgage, car loan, credit card, student loans, personal loans, etc, is consider a financially free as well… Imagine that you do not have any payments in the world, all your money that are earn from regular jobs or profits from trading are yours to keep.

[B]…“Money that you’ve earn is your tool to build wealth” [/B]

Great interview, PipNRoll! You are absolutely right about this… And it is true in other aspects of our lives, of course… Like going up to someone that you like and striking a conversation (and accepting that they may not want to, without feeling like you want to bury yourself and disappear from the world); like getting up on stage to play in front of an audience (and accepting that you may get a few notes wrong, without for that reason wanting to dive off stage and run away in tears)…

Thats right! Confidence is everything!

Though Confidence and Arrogance are 2 different things…hope more on the first than the last…

Arrogance is definitely unattractive…

Confidence, on the other hand, is very sexy…

Great post, PipNRoll, you continue to bless us with your insight… Thank you x I am taking notes!

Great reviews, I always admire what you did… Now I am learning so much to do a good trade

Very good read, enjoyed it and picked up some nice advice for myself :slight_smile:

Advices are only as good as when you hear and read it. The real challenge will be when trying to apply those.It’s different when you are in a real situation when you have to apply it and hopefully you remember those advices.

I have learn and found that the more you trade, learn, seek answers to your questions, are leading you towards finding yourself more than how you trade. It’s fascinating to see that the more you are focus and in the moment to the work you love, you just couldn’t stop and you just want to keep doing it. You have to love/ like to trade. Otherwise, it will be hard for it to work.

1 Like

Definitely agree with you there. If you don’t enjoy it, your passion to continue to learn and improve is not there.

1 Like

its important to enjoy trading because, if you dont do so you will loose your interest in learning and which will definitely hit your trading.

agree with you

I’m glad you agree :slight_smile: My pleasure…

I think a trader can share his success story here but i think he will not agree to share hid failure in the community and he will avoide it.