Forex Clock

For those interested, I develop as simple clock program showing the time in major cities. I’ve been looking for a world clock in the net that I can use while trading, but most don’t fit my requirements, so here is the simple one I would like to share for free (attached zip file). Promised no virus.

Below is the snapshot.

Double click the Sydney to hide/unhide the frame. Double click New York to close/exit the clock.

ForexClock.zip (8.4 KB)

nice
works fine 12 hr time is easier on my over worked brain:rolleyes:
thanks

Not bad, thks!!!

Nice clock. May I make a suggestion that the order be west most city to east most city from left to right? New York should always precede London.

thats terrific! ive been looking for something like this for a few weeks. all i could find was crappy shareware that asked me for money. looks great up in the corner, thanks alot!

Look good. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Really look good. Thanks

Nice clock…i appreciated your effects and work creativited for making this amazing clock.

This clock is great. Fits cleanly on screen and does the job. Having searched (too much!) for just the right forex clock, I have now found it, thanks to you! And thanks for sharing.

Exactly what I was looking, couldn’t find one without paying or subscribing thanks mate.

Hmm Amazing Love It Nice Clock.

Pls i downloaded the file and tried to install it to my pc but it didn’t install, kept on poping up error message. Pls i need help

It’s an archive … have you unpacked it?

O.

If you mean unzip the file, yes i did but it didn’t install. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks worked great on win 7 :slight_smile:

Hmmm, if you’ve unzipped it and have then used the .exe file the archive probably contained, it should work.
Which error message do you get when trying to install or run it?

O.

Your Forex Clock is a great idea, but you need to correct the times.

A few minutes ago, I took a screen-shot of your Forex Clock, overlaid on a clock that I use from timeanddate.com

As you can see, the times do not agree.

[B]Your Forex Clock is one hour ahead of actual time in New York, London and Zurich.

It is correct for Tokyo.

And it is one hour behind actual time in Sydney.[/B]

Possibly the problem is that you are not accounting for the seasonal changes from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time, and vice versa. Currently, New York, London and Zurich are on Standard Time. And Sydney is on Daylight Saving Time. (Japan remains on Standard Time year-round.)

And I agree with the poster who said that the cities should be arranged west-to-east, from left to right. That is, New York, London, Zurich, Tokyo and Sydney.

Hehe, might be easier to just use one of the many available time indicators that can be attached to MT4 charts.
Some of them are not bad.

O.

i prefer check clock online !

Perfect!

I always want to see cities time on my desktop. Thx