Submission: Trade of the Week for May 16 to 20, 2011

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived! You can now submit your brilliant trade ideas to be chosen as the Trade of the Week for May 16 to May 20, 2011.

I know you’ve all been dying to share what you’ve learned from the School of Pipsology. Now’s your chance to wow your fellow pipsters with your fantastic forex analysis!

[B]You can now submit your brilliant trade ideas to be chosen as the trade of the week for May 16 to May 20, 2011.[/B]

After giving it lots of thought, I decided to extend the submission period! But that doesn’t mean you should hesitate, mate! Throw your trade idea in the mix before it’s too late!

[B]The submission period is only from 3:00 am EST to 12:00 midnight EST Friday, May 13, 2011[/B]. Just remember to post your trade ideas under a new thread in the Readers’ Choice: Trade of the Week forum.

Don’t have a trade idea to share? Not a problem! You can still participate by casting your vote for the Trade of the Week!

[B]The polls will open 12:00 midnight EST on Friday (May 13, 2011) and will close 4:00 pm EST on Sunday (May 15, 2011).[/B]

If you have any other questions, you can check out the official rules and regulations of the contest, or you can hit me up with some comments on my Espipionage forex blog.

So what are you waiting for? Let the games begin!

buying USD/NOK at 5.44-5.48 SL 5.43 TP 5.60

The submissions are in, so that means the ball is in your hands now! It’s time to vote for your favorite trade setup for this week!

This week, we have littlebopip going head-to-head with jenesaisquoi. Check out their trade ideas in my blog and vote for the trade you believe deserves to be the Trade of the Week for May 16 to May 20, 2011!