Trade of the Week for May 7 to 11, 2012

[B]Submission: 2012-05-04 00:01[/B]

It’s Friday baby and you know what that means! It’s time to put on our work boots and start scanning the charts for setups to submit to the Trade of the Week contest!

Trust me, it’ll be much easier to submit a trade setup than it will be to get a ticket to the Avengers opening weekend!

All you gotta do is:

[ol]
[li]Go to the BabyPips.com forums and create a thread under the Reader’s Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
[/li][li]Read the official rules and regulations and make sure you follow the submission format.
[/li][/ol]

Before I forget, this month’s Charity of the Month is [B]Mercy Corps[/B]. That means for every COMPLETE submission, we will be submitting $1 to Mercy Corps. Of course, if your setup is voted as the winner of the contest, you are entitled to a $10 donation to a charity of your choosing from our golden list of charities.

Also, you will be enshrined into the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame and have your name and trade setup featured on our front page for a whole week! Sweet deal eh?

You have [B]until 11:59 pm EST Friday, May 4, 2012 to get your submission in[/B].

Good luck!

This week, we’ve got [B]SIX[/B] awesome trade ideas to choose from. Whether you like the majors, comdolls, or crosses, you’re sure to find something to your liking among this week’s submissions.

So what are you waiting for? Get a sneak peek at the setups your fellow traders are looking at and vote for your favorite now!

[ul]
[li] USD/CAD Short by eddardstark
[/li][li] CHF/JPY Short by ForexTraderZaNet
[/li][li] EUR/USD Short by fedegmail
[/li][li] GBP/USD Short by Bijoymj
[/li][li] EUR/USD Short by imtrader
[/li][li] USD/CHF Short by Pinggwyn
[/li][/ul]

Remember, you only have [B]until 12:00 a.m. EST on May 7, 2012 to cast your votes[/B], so act now! You can find the poll on [B]my blog[/B].