[TW] 08-12-2011 GBP/USD Long by Oatzilla

Cable on the 30min chart showing a bullish pennant after a strong move up. Continuation movement on the cards

Stochastic getting near to over sold territory and 7 low volume bars in a row and getting lower

Targets @ 1.6330 and 1.6360
Entry @ 1.6280
Stop @ 1.6260

I have the same idea, though a more conservative entry. I am with you.

great minds think a like :wink: I’m going to review stops and entry when I set-up an order

Good luck

I agree with you. The 62ema is on a upswing and the 800sma is about to cross it lending more support for a bullish move. Also nice to see someone else using pivot points.

I like my pivot points simple to use and good confluence at present as the R1 level lines up with 365EMA which has just crossed the 150EMA which is an early signal for bullish move.

On the 4 hr chart there is an inverted head & shoulder pattern forming with a neck line @1.6305 just above current price. This neck line corresponds with the 50% retracement of the bigger move down last week. I’m looking for a good break above this level for that bullish move up. But I’m also keeping in mind that 50% retracement as if the price holds at this level there could be an initial move downwards before the move up. Staying nimble with this one

Bagged a 100 pips on this one, did you trade?

We got this Oatzilla! I got around 2:1 reward-to-risk ratio.

Cheers to us!