[B]Profit Target/s:[/B] 1.0467
[B]Reward-to-risk Ratio:[/B] 1.2 : 1
[B]Risk percentage:[/B] 2%
[B]Indicators used:[/B] price action, support and resistance

[B]Trade Rationale:[/B]

[ul]
[li]The pair is on an uptrend on the daily chart
[/li][li]The most recent candle bounces of the trendline
[/li][li]At approximately 1.0230 there is a strong area of support and resistance, notice that there are lot of candles bouncing off that line
[/li][li]For this reason the entry point is set to 16 pips above the 1.0230 line
[/li][li]Take profit is set to just below the previous high: 1.0467
[/li][li]The stop loss is set below the most recent candle at 1.0062
[/li][/ul]

[B]Trade Adjustments:[/B]

We need to be careful of a few things:

[ul]
[li]Price action isn’t entirely on our sides because the previous high isn’t higher than the one before. In this case we need a good confirmation before going long. For this reason I’ve set the entry point above the line of support/resistance.
[/li][li]If the trade moves in the wrong direction quickly I’d consider closing early before hitting the stop loss
[/li][li]The profit target listed above is our first target. Since the pair is on a uptrend we hope that it will push even higher, therefore monitor the trade if it gets close to the target and consider moving further up.
[/li][/ul]

Congratulations for the win. But honestly, I don’t think it’s going to be triggered. I’m more convinced in going short.

Thanks, I think you’re right about not triggering. Friday’s NFP results showed movements toward the Dollar, but over the weekend the sentiment has changed apparently and people are looking for risk!

congratulations for the win, and what a system it was? You rightly deserve all the plaudits.

i have a few questions, how long had you been watching this pair, and it says long but to mine preschool understanding long means buy so that means you want to profit off a uptrend, looking at the chart you entered in a downtrend and sold at the lowest point, is that an strategy that only you can explain or is it text book trading. was closing on a positive candlestick apart of the plan or was it just the lowest point. i appreciate any answers. i