Long or Short: LONG

Entry Point: 1.0000

Stop Loss: .9900

Profit Target/s:

Reward-to-risk Ratio: 2:1

Risk percentage: 1%

Indicators: 100SMA (red line)

Trade rationale:
not expecting the USD rally to continue as we have no new catalysts to lead to a long, extended move. i think markets are done unloading USD shorts and that they will consolidate from here on out. 1.0000 seems like an ideal area for AUDUSD to find support since it was a major area of interest before and seems to cross paths with the 100SMA.

Trade adjustments: will stop and reverse if price breaks and closes below 1.0000

I don’t see any specific reason for wanting to long this par at the price stated other than some presumptive speculation…

did you managed open the trade…? or are you waiting…? cuz i dont think we’ll see 1.0 anytime soon.

hi guys. yup, i’m in the trade at the moment, got triggered at 1.0 itself. so far, trade is doing okay. hoping we’ll see more gains

I just hit my second short at 1.0066 with stop at 1.0089
I don’t think AU is this bullish

you might wanna trail your stop. comodities are dropping - so is audusd. if you got stopped out you can still enter the market if it still seems bullish.

and just a side note: nzdusd dropped big time, and i usually use it as an indicator when it comes to aud. aud is a lagging version of nzd and usually follows its path.