AUD/USD Short

AUDUSD daily

SHORT

entry: 1.0550
stop loss: 1.0660
profit target: 1.0200
explanation: range. i plan to build my position (its a longterm trade) starting at around 1.0550, profit target at bottom support

Pure genius! Thanx Jabroni!

Planning to short near 1.0400. Not so sure about price to go up up to 1.0550

Do you think it will test the resistance line again?

1.0550 seems like a big ask. What’s the expected time frame for this trade? Understand its a longer term trade but when do you expect to have the 1.055 entry point?

Seems to be testing the 61.8IPO.

orders still haven’t been triggered… might be a while before this works, lookng for other opportunities

Considering this is a long-term trade, look at the falling trendline from the July 2011 high. Your entry point seems relatively accurate considering that the trendline will fall to about that point, or a little lower, if it does happen to go that high. Good potential trading idea.

I’m preparing to short too (my previous thought was 1.052,we’ll see)
don’t you find it interesting that the Aussie is seems to move like water? I mean it seems to me tide and flow is working like with the sea. Wednesday we will have full moon :wink:

Was planning to short around 1.051- 1.050 but seems like it is already shorting?

Looks likes it’s already happening… Although I’m not sure about the 1.02 profit target…