Things We Sometimes Forget As Traders

No grammar here,
just some thoughts about trading,
living a peaceful, meaningful and fun life… ************************************************** **
Trading can be stressful

but the stress comes from us and the pressure we put on ourselves to perform everyday our self worth should not be tied to our P/L trading can be gratifying but it is not to be confused with real life life is more satisfying if you are actually living it
instead of obsessively looking for the next great trade the best trades (and people) usually reveal themselves when we don’t expect them to be there our job is to recognize the great opportunities and then pounce at the right time to maximize our chances of success we are supposed to put our emotions aside when we trade it is difficult to flip the switch and be an emotional, caring person after the market closes don’t neglect your kinder side while you try to be the big swinging **** trader
the people who care about you will hopefully remind you of what is truly important
and maybe more importantly, you will listen and hear that message because losing money is easier and less painful than losing important people trading can be lonely
if you surrender to it, trading can become unhealthy it can be the most seductive mistress but the love is always one way someone wise once told me once
don’t love something that wont love you back and the market loves NO ONE!!
don’t be seduced by her charm, because she has broken many a good man before us
and the biggest egos are usually cut down first computers are programmed to do our job for a good reason, we are human! we have “flaws” and in this business it is our emotions which are called the enemy emotions can be tough, but neglecting them is more difficult to overcome emotions are more rewarding (okay, maybe more disappointing too) than monetary gains or losses stock twits can help alleviate the loneliness of trading and put you in touch with some amazing professionals,
with great information to share but don’t forget to think for yourself it is your money, no one is going to care about it as much as you do but really, it is just money… I have made many real friends on stocktwits. I used to think only losers made friends online
i’m glad i have kept my eyes, mind and heart open and my greed in check sitting in a chair all day is not what our bodies were designed to do get up and walk around the block meditate, sit on an exercise ball do some push ups, get the blood flowing
just be alive somehow don’t let the market suck the life out of you! three day weekends shouldn’t be spent at your computer staring at charts jonesing like an impatient lover to spend another hour together the market will open again, it always does, try to chill… drink some beer or wine, smoke a bowl, whatever you do… just relax life and the opportunities it offers seven days a week are more important than the next trade try to keep your priorities in check it is okay to love what you do, but
trading/ business/ money is how you support the things you love and enjoy
not what you should love first don’t forget how to be a kind and caring person, it isn’t easy but it can mean so much more than another zero to your net worth love the important PEOPLE in your life First not the pursuit of wealth, riches
and all the associated bull**** not that those things can’t be fun, because I still want to own a Ferrari one day! i guess that is all for now….

That’s not a problem in itself, in forum discussions: English isn’t everyone’s first language, and English-speakers need to learn to be tolerant of that (and generally they do, I think).

The great difficulty with your post, to me, is just the absence of [I]punctuation[/I], specifically, which makes it [I][U]really[/U][/I] difficult to read.

With apologies, I’ve tried and given up. I don’t mean it rudely, but it does come across more or less as just “not even [I]trying[/I] to be understood” and make the reader think “Surely, if he wants people to respond, he could make just a [I]modicum[/I] of effort to make it readable?”.

Sorry. :8:

Hello alphatrend.

Welcome! are you using google translate? Perhaps it is possible to get someone to polish the article a bit before you post it. I think i get what you are trying to say. Yes of course, we work to live, not the other way around. Yet some people love to live, doing that thing(s) they love most. Trading is one of those things! For some traders it really is not just about money, but the interaction with the market. Becoming one with the price if i may use that “new age” term somehow.

but generally it is ok

Well all the work has stress involved in it, just that the amount or degree of involvement varies from work to work and certainly the stress may be towards the higher end in the forex trading business.

For trading in Forex, there are numerous things that should be considered as traders. If you are a new trader or an old one, the thing that should be considered most is Risk Management. If you are new to trading and want to earn profit then must have to set the Stop loss. The thing that most of the traders forget is to set the stoploss in forex trading. To manage the risk, it is very essential to set the stop loss as you can set stoploss on high value and also on low value too.

Another thing is that, traders sometimes forget that, sometimes even if your analysis is on the right place, the price may at times still not respect your levels.